Draco is(nt) the impostor

"But i can show you" 

Spotify playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/01OeqZnf0HnZNH8P8kyjbx?si=16e6a9a199ef45f0✔🌷🌴☀

com/playlist/01OeqZnf0HnZNH8P8kyjbx?si=16e6a9a199ef45f0✔🌷🌴☀

"so what is your idea?" I ask Hermione. "Well yesterday I was reading and I found about a polyjuice potion" I nod. 

"A what?" Harry asks. I laugh and respond: "When you drink a polyjuice potion you can transform into any human/Witch/Wizard" 

"Aha that's cool," He says being interested in the topic. 

"But it's very complicated." Hermione ads. I look into the book that she was reading. "was it actually really is" I say reading the steps. 

"How long will it take?" Ron asks us. "1 month," Hermione says. "1 month? That is so long" I say. 

"I know but it will be fine. " 

Time skip

"So why are we at the girl's bathroom?" Ron asks me. I raise my shoulders. Hermione laughs and applies some water or whatever it was. 

"Nobody comes here...." She says. I sigh now knowing why. Moaning Myrtle. "why?" 

"Moaning Myrtle," I say quickly so she doesn't hear me. "Who?" Harry asks again leaning onto the wall. 

I see that Myrtle already came out of one cabin but Millie didn't see her. "Moaning Myrtle," I say again. 

Ron looks at the ground thinking. "who is Moaning Myrtle?" Ron asks me. But second, later Myrtle flew to her shouting. "I am Moaning Myrtle!" She says in Ron's face. 

Then she flies on top of the sink. "I wouldn't expect you to know me," She says in her sad voice. "who would ever talk about, ugly miserable moping Moaning Myrtle?" She asks. She cries and flies into the toilet. 

"jeez," Harry says. I laugh and we continue to talk about our plan. "okay tomorrow we can drink this and we will ask Malfloy. " Hermione says. 

"Why do we need to drink it? We all know how malfloy favours Y/n" Ron laughs. "oh sure" I say. 

"Oh shore sister, and maybe we should try Y/n, I think Malfloy would be more sus...then what we are doing," Millie suggests. 

"I don't know," I say. "Oh at least try it," Hermione says. 

"Oh, what like I'm going to come to him like: "Hey Draco are you planning on opening the Chamber of Secrets?" I say. Laughing. 

"Yeh" "Yeah sure go," Harry says laughing and they push me out of the bathroom. 

"I hate you all," I say. "Aw, we love you two," They all say at the same time. 

"Okay, then I'm going to go" I announce. I left and started to look for Draco. 

I couldn't find him so I just left for my dorm. I tried to read the books. And again somehow i spotted the diary.