chapter 43

"Such a happy mood huh?" 

"So durmstrang and beauxbatons will come in October right?" I asked cinnamon laying on my orange bed

"So durmstrang and beauxbatons will come in October right?" I asked cinnamon laying on my orange bed. I had to put like 2 pillows behind my back because one wasn't enough. 

I had some leftovers I sneaked to Cinnamon and she was eating them gratefully, listening to my tea. 

"And guess what?" I jumped ready to spoil the most amazing part. Cinnamon looked up at me and shrug and continued to eat her food. I rolled my eyes at her and laughed. 

"Such a happy mood huh?" I asked her. I shifted and sat down so I could see her better. "The picking will start on Haloween. " I announced. 

She gave me a weird look and I did one too. "What?" I asked her. "Oh yeah...I am not going to sign in. " I promised to her. 

She gave me the unsure look again and I sighed. "I am not going to I pinky promise" I held my pinky out and she put her paw on it. 

I smiled at her and turned the lights off. It was late and I was getting ready for bed when I saw notes scrambled under one of the tables. I pulled the covers off and went by it. Cinnamon lazily followed me and I bent down and grabbed it. 

I flipped over the pages and saw the sketches. Some were just eyes I probably did on potions and some were sketches of people still not finished. I slowly reached for the pencil and Cinnamon growled. 

"What?" I asked her knowing why she was mad. She basically was my sleep schedule. I couldn't do anything until 10 o'clock. She didn't even care when I had to do a project. I could have 5 years to do a project.......and I would do it the night before. 

"Okay I will finish tomorrow" I reassured her and went back to bed. 

Time skip

 "Shit shit shiiiitt" I cursed waking up and looking at the clock. I tripped over Cinnaom and kissed his forehead. "Sory buddy" I apologized and quickly massaged his paw. 

She rolled her eyes and I quickly went to the closet to pick my robe and my orange tie. "BYEEEEE" I shouted and ran to the Great Hall. 

Once I got there I saw Hermione sitting and eating her food. "Hello," I greeted. "Hi, Y/n." She greeted back. 

"Have you got the schedule?" I asked her, eating some of the mashed potatoes. "Yeah" She handed it to me and I looked on Wednesday to see what were today's classes like. 

"Fun," I said ironically and handed it back. "Why do you think so?" She asked me. "We will have a defence against the Drak arts," I informed. "Well" 

Time Skip

"Any questions?" Moody asked us after ruffly explaining who and what exactly he was. The class stayed silent, almost like they were afraid of him. 

He looked around the room and started speaking again. "When it comes to the dark arts I believe in a practical approach. " He explains mostly eyeing Harry.