Chapter 44

"Well shit here we go again" 

"You are lucky you weren't on the DADA the whole time

"You are lucky you weren't on the DADA the whole time." Ron sighed. "Why?" I questioned. "Well....another time to talk about it" Harry recommends it. I shrug and close the book. "Sure" 

"Anyways tomorrow is going to be the opening of the Tournament" Hermione changed the theme. I sighed and looked around. "The twins are planning something" I announced. They all nodded and we just then talked. 

Time skip

We were right now in the Great Hall watching the clueless students putting their names in the Goblet. Every time they did the flames turned bluer. It was fascinating, all I can say about it. The door open and Cedric ran in. 

Almost every Hufflepuff girl drueled over him. I mean like....yeah he is pretty. But older, and that would be illegal. Right? 

"Could I marry a person who is like 4 years older than me?" I asked sitting by Hermione. She scoffed and looked at me as if I were serious. "I mean now he is only 17 so like three years" I pointed at Cedric that was paying more attention to his friends. 

Wouldnt even notices me. Right? 

Wrong. 

Right when I was looking at him. He looked at me and for a second we made eye contact. He then smiled and looked away. 

I blinked sometimes to adjust that that just happened. "You good?" A girl asked. I looked at her. Cindy. Cindy Chang. 

The copy of Kagami from Miracoulous.  I mean I am right. 

"Y- yeah" I smiled. She smiled back and patted my shoulder. "Nice to meet you" Okay maybe she is Marinette. 

Pretty bish. 

"Nice to meet you too" I greet her. She stood and left. Hermione sighed and I looked over at her. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "Nothing" 

Right then Angelica rushed into the hall. "I put it in" She happily announced. "Really?" I asked happily. "Yeah" 

"Congrats Angelica we are happy. Hopefully, you get picked" Harry gave her a tap on the shoulder and wished her good luck. She thanked us and went away to sit. 

"Well hope she gets picked over that douchebag Cedric" Ron hoped. I bit my lip and shrugged. "Maybe" 

Then the twins rushed inside to having two potions in their hands. Everybody started cheering and clapping. 

"Fellas we did it" They cheered. I rolled my eyes already knowing that whatever they are up to, wouldn't work. "Brewed just this morning" They informed. 
"It's not going to worrrkkkk" Hermione announced. 

"Oh, Really Granger?" "why do you think that?" 

"See that?" Hermione pointed at the circle around the Goblet. "That is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself" She informed them. 

"So?" Fred asked cluelessly. Hermione scoffed and hit the book on her lap close. "SO? Genius like Dumbeldore wouldn't be fooled just by a pathetic aging potion" 

"Ah but that's why it's so brilliant" 

"Because it's so pathetically witty" 

They laughed and drank the potion. The tension when they jumped was broken because after like what? 5 seconds the fire from the goblet turned red and they flew out of it. 

Soon....they had white beards on their chins. They started fighting and blah blah blah blah blah. 

Time skip

Everybody started gathering into the Great Hall the choosing the wizards. We sat in the corner just talking about who could get picked. 

"Of course it will be Viktor Krum" Ron declared. Hermione scoffed and was just arguing with Ron why he could not get picked. 

"Now the moments you have all been waiting for! The champion selection" Dumbledore stated. Everything went quiet and everybody was just giving each other looks. 

I saw Fred and George coming towards me. "hey ya Scamander" They greeted me in whispered. "Yes, Weasley?" I asked them. 

"We would like to make a bet with you" They announced to me. I sighed and looked at them. 

"What kind of bet?" I asked them. "Well if you would win we would give you 2 galleons and if we would win you would give us 2 galleons" They explained. 

"What should I bet on?" I asked curiously."Oh, nothing we would give you. You would just come up with a scenario and if it will happen you will win if won't we will win" They again explained and declared the rules. 

"Okay......eh...hmm" I tried to think what could happen. "I bet that Cedric Diggory will get chosen" I betted. Ron shoved my shoulder and I hit him back. 

"Why him?" he asked me. "It's not I am deciding the future. Maybe it will happen maybe not" "Okay then" The twins sat by me and we started watching how Dumbeldore came up to the goblet. 

"The Drumstrang champion is...Viktor Krum!" He announced. Everybody clapped for Viktor and I could see Ron clapping the most. The fire turned red again and a paper flew out. Dumebdlore watched it again and read it out. 

"Chapion from Beauxbatons is......Fleur Delacleur" That girl. That girl who asked for the pudding or something stood up proudly and went towards Dumbeldore. Everybody clapped for the girl and she smiled. 

The fire turned red again and the paper flew out. "Get your 2 galleons ready" I whispered to the twins. They laughed slightly and then Dumbeldore spoke up again. 

"And lastly. The Hogwarts champion is. CEDRIC DIGGORY" 

I smirked at the twins and they pulled out two of their galleons. "One is enough" I handed them back one of them and kept the other one. 

Everybody clapped for Cedric and he smiled at everybody. "Douchebag" Ron whispered underneath his nose. 

Everything was alright. Everything was like a fairy tale but then another paper flew out. Everybody quiet down and started to get curious about what was happening. Dumbledore caught the paper again and read it out. 

"Harry Potter" 

"Well shit here we go again"