Quidditch

"Yes Rolfie:" 

Spotify playlist:  https://open.spotify.com/playlist/01OeqZnf0HnZNH8P8kyjbx?si=5823e181096a463e

TW: Cursing, talking about panic attacks, emotional 

Welp today was the day

Welp today was the day. TODAY was the day that I get to play quidditch. One and the only thing was that I was with Gryffindor. And That just smells trouble. 

I am a chaser. I hoped I am going to do well on this game cause it will be my first one. And the one and the only reason I wanted to be in Gryffindor was, that nobody cheered for Slytherin (Except for the Slytherins ofcourse) 

The night before I didn't sleep AT ALL. Wondered why? Well, Cinnamon was doing my favour all night waking me up. 

And Wood made us practice A LOT for us to win. I hoped we didn't because the one and only thing were the Hufflepuff team won, so I would have to choose over my brother. Or over the team, I play on today. 

"You have a lot of stress for a 12-year-old" Hermione announced to me. "Yep," I said popping the ,,p" and laughed. "Okay, I need to get dressed see you at breakfast," I say and she nodded. 

I left to my common room and dressed for the day. I just put my robes on and let my hair be as it is. I  pat cinnamon on his head and left for breakfast. I saw Harry Ron and Hermione chatting about random things. 

I went to them but stopped when I saw my Brother waving his hand to come over like an idiot. "HEY Y/N COME HERE!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes in emmbaresment and headed towards him. 

"Yes, Rolfie?" I asked him teasing for a pay-back. He rolled his eyes and smiled. "Ready for your game Foxie?" He teased back. I looked at him dead in the eye and laughed. 

"Don't make me feel weird because I might not play on your team"  I say and leave.  "Hey foxie! Sorry didn't make you want to get a panic attack." He did not. 

"YOU. DID NOT" I say turning around to face him. Of course, he knows how much I hate that when we talk about my panic attacks. The whole great hall was now facing me. 

No problem for me because I was famous enough ya know :D. "Rolf, why did she just yelled at you?" A girl who was sitting by Rolf. Rold opened his mouth to speak but I was fast enough to answer. 

"She has a name," I say. I smiled sarcastically at her and cooled my head down. I went to the girl's bathroom that nobody was in except Myrtle. 

You see I am not that girl who will cry over this. I will start to either.

1. Get a panic attack

OR

 2. want to destroy something and cuse my way out so I will feel better. 

When I was little I had panic attacks way too often, and that leads to the point I had to be locked up in my room so I won't just burst out and kick everything. My panic attacks started when nobody was home and I started getting very scared, I was like 8 years old. I lighted my whole house up (Just in case monsters don't come) I started shaking and crying and I felt so weak.