Dementor

"Hola soy Dora! Can you help me find, when in the world did he ask you to talk?"

"So you want to tell me, that Sirius Black is a murderer and he is looking for you?" I ask and he nodded

"So you want to tell me, that Sirius Black is a murderer and he is looking for you?" I ask and he nodded. "Periodt," Ron said laughing. I tilt my head in confusion. "I thought your line was Bloody hell?" Hermione says licking the lollipop. 

"Same thing." 

"OKAY let's change the theme but...." I want to say something but I stopped. I looked out of the window, hardly seeing anything because of the raindrops hitting on the window, the trees that we were passing by we were now passing by slower and slower. 

I gave Hermione a quick weird look. "Why are we slowing down?" Ron asks. Harry slides the compartment door open and sees other students watching in panic what is happening. 

He suddenly got pushed back and the train stopped really hard. "Whoa" He says when he was falling. I catch him by his hand and he blushes. "You have got to be serious!" Hermione says and plops her cat onto the floor. I look over at Ron. He was inspecting something that was outside. 

"What are you looking at Ron?" I ask him. "I see....something....or even someone...... it's getting onto the train," He says and panics. The window starts to get frozen and the glass water bottle filled with water turns into solid ice. I freak out, and so did everybody else when we saw a floating figure outside our cabin. 

We tried to be as quiet as we could. I could swear that everybody could hear my heartbeat. The floating figure then pulled the door knob from the door. It got inside the cabin. It was looking around. It took a look at me and then spotted Harry and came closer to him. 

It was now so close to its face that when the monster or whatever it was, started breathing it was doing something with Harry's face. But then out of nowhere. The teacher quickly stood up, mumbled a spell and the monster or whatever,  flew away. 

Harry blacked out. Hermione was trying to help  Harry to wake up. "w-wha- what was that?" I asked somehow making the words come out of my mouth. It was a lot to take in. 

The teacher looked at me and patted my back . "that there, that was a dementor." NOT THIS. 

My father told me something about the dementors. He was telling me that they would maybe put them around the castle because for safetinest. But what for is the castle not safe? I have no idea! But to think of it I think it was because of Sirius Black. 

"I- I think that I will go to the bathroom," I announce and quickly rush out. "Hold up" I heard the teacher say. He reached down to his pocket and gave me a little piece of chocolate. "Eat it will help," He said handing it to me. My face lighted up and I said thank you. 

Without a nother word left I rushed to the bathroom. I closed the door and splashed my face with cold water. It helped a lot. I did it once more but making sure that my clothes didn't get wet. While I was already there I decided to change into my robes.  I put my clothes down and put the white shirt on. The orange tie on my neck matched me very well. I put the black long robe on and headed out of the bathroom. 

Once I got out, the train stopped and I could just head out of the train with the nearest door by me. I wasn't looking where I was going but accidentally bumped into someone. 

"Oh my God I'm So Sorry," I say quickly and picking up the things that the person dropped. "No worries, " He said. I gave him the things he dropped which were mostly just papers that had dry flowers on them. 

One caught my eye and I was looking at it. I was holding in my hand long time looking at the pretty lavender flower. 

"you can keep it if you want to." He suggested. My face light up in excitement. "I would love to thank you so much, Neville, " 

"Yeah.....Uhm I have a problem, I don't know where or how to get out of here so it could help me......" And without a nother word that he wanted to say I agreed. 

Time skip

Apparently, Harry wasn't feeling alright. How do you know I know?
Harry was complaining about everything. He insulted some first years because they were going so slow. 

"Gosh Harry that rock didn't do anything to you. Stop kicking it." I ordered. Grabbing his hand and bringing him close to me, but not too close. 

"It hurt my knee." He whined. "Shut up and listen to Dumbeldore," I say and place, my head in my hands. 

"pottah! Pottah!" I hear whispers but whispered that even the Ravenclaw table could hear, and that table was across the dining hall. 

"Is it true that you fainted?" I turn around and see Draco laughing. One of his friends acts to faint. He laughs even more and I keep my face straight. 

"I mean that you actually fainted?" 

"Hola soy Dora! Can you help me find when in the world he asked you to talk?" I say and keep my hand on Harry's shoulder. Ron just told him to not listen to it. 

"How does he know?" Harrys asks. "Dont worry about it," Hermione says and keeps a serious face on. 

A/n: I'm tired and tomorrow I have stupid school. 

Yay (sarcastic) 

Welp thank you for reading I appreciate it. Love ya. 

words: 1002