Chapter 45

"And that's an ugly bicker bitch" 

TW: cursing

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

"Harry you have to go" Hermione pushed him to stand up. Y/n hesitated for a bit but grabbed Harry's hand and lead on the way. "Come I will go with you" She informs him. 

Although the girl couldn't see it Harry smiled at her thankfully. Harry hoped that whatever it is that is going on it is just some type of a prank. 

For the girl, the walk to the other side of the hall took overly about an hour. People didn't hesitate and already started throwing shame at him. "Dont look at them" She whispered to the boy who clearly didn't know-how. 

Soon they got to the door. Y/n pushed the door open and walked inside with the boy shaking. It was a room filled with trophies and posters. 

The three contestants were already sitting by the fireplace. When they heard footsteps they immediately turned around. 

What Y/n did was just very awkward. But what could she do? She waved at the three people and they only returned them weird looks. 

"I thought the servants were supposed to come later" Fleur spoke up confusedly. Y/n didn't do anything bad. Yes, she mimicked Fleur's french accent. But she quoted that she deserved it. The two boys by the fireplace didn't care and laughed silently. 

Harry on the other side was playing with the parchment that had his name on it. Anxiety was filling his whole body. Nobody even noticed. 

Only Y/n after about 30 seconds when she felt the boy's hand puls. She looked at him and wanted to say something comforting. Didn't do so because the awkward tension was broken with Ludo bagman running in happily. 

He took Harry's hand sternly and broke the tension between the girl and the boy. "Interesting" He whispered to himself. 

"Very intestine" Then he let go of him and turned Harry to face Fleur Cedric and Viktor. "Ladies and Gentleman....let me present to you the fourth contestant" Ludo happily announced. 

Everybody hung their mouth open. Even Harry did. Fleur only laughed and shake her head. "Very funny joke Mr.Bagman" She laughed. 

"Oh this is no joke Mrs. Delaclour" He laughed with her. Harry was awkwardly standing there not being able to move due to Ludo's stern handgrip on his shoulders. Oh, harry would even just kill for the girl (Y/n) to just hug him and say everything will be alright. 

"Harry will have to compete...it is in the rules" Ludo informed. Harry awkwardly relieved the breath (he didn't even know he was holding for so long) when the door open and Dumbeldore came running in. 

Dumbledore caught Harry by his hand and started asking. But more......

How do say it?

✨calmly✨

"Harry, did you put your name in the fire?" He asked. 

Y/n's POV

At this point, I wanted to go away. I wanted to sneak to the exist but Dumbeldore stopped me. "Scamander you stay here" 

Well. I stood there awkwardly. My legs were kinda getting already tired from standing there and letting my body somehow rest on the wall. I yawned a bit and covered it with my mouth. The arguing between each school's headmaster was now getting on my nerves more than Trelawney. 

"That is a child." Madam Maxine argued pointing her long finger in Harry's face. "And that's an ugly bicker bitch" I replied back. 

Everyone looked over towards me shocked by what I just said. I yawned again and noticed Cedric and Harry did as well. 

"Can I go?" I asked turning my attention to Dumbeldore. "No" Snape spoke rejecting my offer that was put to DUMBLEDORE. 

I smiled at Snape evily and came towards. "Professor please if you would like-" 

"Miss Scamander I think that would be enough. " McGonagall held my shoulder. McGonagall knew my short temper. And I didn't know why was I held here. 

I mean yeah...but still no. 

"There is now another way. We have got to let Harry compete" Dumebldore informed. "Oh, Dumbeldore-" Madam Maxine started again. 

"Madam Maxine if you have another idea. I would gladly hear it" I smiled at her sarcastically. What do you want me to say. 

Stand by her? 

Fleur stood up and started to argue. But I didn't hesitate and took her seat just by Cedric. My body finally rested a bit. Still not a lot but it is better than standing there. 

Cedric smiled at me and I returned it. "You may return to your common room" Dumebeldore ordered. I stood up quickly and grabbed Harry's arm. Little too tight. Cedric came running after us. 

"Hey" He smiled at us. "Hi" I replied. He took a serious look at mine and harry hand and then looked quickly away. 

"How did you do it?" He asked harry. "I DIDINT" Harry shouted. "Okay sorry" Cedric apologized very quickly. Harry settled down and took a deep breath in.