🎶🎵🛍🎆That guy!?🎆🛍🎵🎶

"What?" I ask turning around

"What?" I ask turning around. Oliver turned bright red and McGonagall told him that Quidditch was cancelled. 

"you two," SHe said pointing at me and Harry. "Come with me" Oh dear god. 

"Are we in trouble?" I asked Harry desperate for answers, and McGonagall wasn't helping. "I really don't know" Harry answered me and I sighed. 

"You are not in trouble," McGonagall told us and I cheered. But why are we going with her then? We were going the path to Madam Pomfrey. Why do I know it? Dont ask. 

Inside I was some empty beds, but then I saw the one and only Hermione laying, frozen on one of those beds. 

"She was holding a mirror in her hands," McGonagall said reflecting and pointing at the small mirror by Hermione on the nightstands. 

"Professor, I think we should go," Harry said and I tried to hold my tears back. She nodded and without a single word, said from us we left. 

"Wha- what are we going to do?" I stuttered and asked. Harry wiped of my tears and brought me in a hug. "We- WE HARRY POTTER AND HIS BEST SIDEKICK OF ALL TIME, WILL GO AND FIND THE MONSTER THAT KILLED HERMIONE!" He says shouting. I tried to shush him throughout his dramatic speech but as clearly saw, it didn't work. 

"Okay first of all. I am not a sidekick, second of all, the monster didn't kill Hermione, it just froze her or whatever." Harry rolled his eyes playfully and laughed. "Okay whatever" I laughed. 

"all students to return to their house dormitory at once, all teachers return to the staff room. Immediately please!" We heard the (Idk what is it called) say. I looked at Harry. This is a possible chance that we will be able to find out who froze Hermione. 

I grabbed Harry's hand and we rushed to the teacher's staff room. I peeked over the edge to see the teachers running by us but not seeing us.  I hid and then out of nowhere, Harry decided to barp at the exact time. 

"Harry!" I whispered shouted at him. Thank god the teachers were focusing on something else. "Sorry. What did they say?" He asks me. 

"I didn't hear it, because you barped," I say sarcastically and he rolled his toungue out. Honestly, what a child. 

The teachers were talking about something. I couldn't really hear but then when professor Sprout moved I could see the big sign, on the whole, written in blood. 

Her skeleton will lie in the chamber, forever. 

I read and gasped. Harry wasn't paying much attention like he always does so I had to point it out for him. He covered his mouth with his hand over the shock. 

"Who is it? Which student did they take?" Madam Hooch asked professor McGonagall. "Ginny Weasley" I could almost faint at that point. Ginny is such a nice girl. She didn't deserve this. 

I saw a figure heading towards the group of teacher, smiling like an idiot. For sure it was Lockhart. 

And it was
"sorry there, dozed off" He says casually. At that point i wanted to punch him straight into the nose.

A/N: AHHHHH, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 732 READS🥺YALL ARE SUCHA SIMPS. Lmao just joking😊😂🤚okay well thank you for reading and i will see you next time❤️🍀💐