Sirius Black

"SIRIUS BLACK" 

"Honeydukes sweetshop is brilliant, but nothing beats Zonkos joke shop" Ron was rambling about how much fun it was in Hogsmeade

I pulled out my notebook and showed the sketch I made to Hermione. Only she knows that I do those drawings. 

It was a very weird way she found out

Flashback

"Y/n what are you drawing?" Hermione asked me from the opposite side of the table. I looked at her not showing her the sketch I made of her. 

"uh, some aesthetic things...." I say lying. I didn't even know she was looking at me. She was just flipping the pages of her book studying for the exam that was going to be next week. 

"mhm". Well. Then she stood up and walked towards me. "Y/n.... are you hiding something from me?" 

"No no no." She then looked at me with that look. "Alright," I say and toss her the notebook that had all of my sketches. 

"Y/n!" She yelled. She was flipping through the pages admiring my sketches. When she finished she looked at me. "This is amazing" She complimented me. "Thank you so much Hermione but please don't tell anybody." I praised her. 

"Dont worry your secret is safe with me. " She said zipping her lips and then tossing the imaginary key away. 

"Anyways can I keep the sketch you made of me?" She asked me with puppy eyes. "I was going to leave it in that book when you would leave, but sure," I say smiling and ripping the page out of the sketchbook. 

"Thank you so much," She said again and happily skipped her way back to her book. 

Flashback over

"Y/n, your art is getting so good," She says hugging me. "Thank you, hey, I need to do one for Ginny, oh God almost the whole school got one sketch and I didn't make one for her," I say freaking out pulling my sketchbook out of my bag. 

"Y/n, you can do it at night, and by the way, why are you going with us? Your house is basically on the other side. " She asked me licking her sweet. "Well, I thought that I will go with you guys." 

"Hey, Y/n? Want to try some of this chocolate?" Ron asked me. I happily nodded. He spilt the chocolate into half and gave some to me. "Thank you so much, Ronald." 
"It's Ron," He said much more angrily. 

"No no it's Ronald," I say messing up his hair. "Come on" I whine because the stairs don't want to change their position. 

The group was forming around and the stairs haven't changed. "BY the way guys? Did yall get like sketches from this random person?" Thomas Dean asked as we were waiting. "Yeah," Everybody said. I blushed. "Yah I have got one too, It's really precious, don't you think?" I asked them making sure I wasn't too much sus. 

"I love mine, it was me and my plants, I need to find that person who made it for me so I can thank them" Neville informed. MY heart just did a flip while listening to all of the people complimenting my sketches of them. 

"Why haven't I got one?" Ginny asked. I freaked out even more. "Uhm I dont know," I say. "It's okay, I don't even like the art so I don't need one" She informed. 

"What?" I asked not believing that Ginny said that. Almost feeling tears at the corner of my eye. 

"I said that I love their art and it's okay, I will just wait" "OOHHH," I say happily. "I thought you said you don't like it."

"I love their art, it's just weird that they didn't make me," She says sadly. "Dont worry, I bet that she or he or they are going to make it tonight," Hermione said patting Ginny's back. Eyeing me I nodded while nobody was looking. 

"Finally" We groan when the stairs move."  

"What's going on?" Ron asked as we heard whispers in front of the fat lady. "Neville probably forgot the password" Ron shrugged and I elbowed him in the stomach. "Wha-? Oh hi, Neville" He finally realises.  

"Let me through. Please. Excuse me! I'm the head boy!" Percy's voice came barging in. Everybody was standing there, students who weren't there quickly came in to know the tea. 

Paintings were crying and pointing at the portrait of the fat lady. "No one is to enter this dormitory until it's bean searched" Percy ordered- I was still confused what is happening there? 

Ginny all of a sudden came out of the crowd with students. "The fat Lady! She is gone!" She informed us. I looked at all of the team trying to source what is happening in here. 

"That's terrible. But I mean servers her right! She was a terrible singer." I state. Hermione elbowed me and I laugh. "Y/n is right" Ron agreed with me. 

"Be quiet. " "Make a way!" "The headmaster is here" "Come on move!" Percy was pushing all of us away so that Dumboldoor could walk by the stairs. 

"Alright Percy calm down" I yell at him and he rewards me for that a stern look. I grin at him when he looked away and drew my attention back to the piping hot tea! 

The headmaster made his way up the stairs with Filch by his side. He stopped when he saw the situation. The ripped painting, no Fat Lady and scream/crying painting by its side.  He ran his hand through the paper to check if she wasn't there, and to which surprise, she wasn't. 

"Mr Filch? Round up the ghosts, tell them to search of every painting in the castle to find the Fat Lady" Dumbeldore ordered Filch. Filch wasn't paying attention he was looking around the stairs when he finally spoke: "There is no need for ghosts, professor. The fat Lady is There" He said pointing with his finger at the painting next by. 

Everybody then hurried up not even leaving enough room for PeRcY ThE HeAdBoY. Everybody climbed the stairs to finally seeing Fat Lady behind the cow. 

"Dear Lady, who did this to you?" 

The Fat Lady shakingly stood up not even showing her whole body, still half-covering herself. 

"Eyes like a devil, he's got. And soul as dark as his name!" She says faintly.

Well shit.

"It's him, headmaster. The one they all talk about. He is here. Somewhere in the castle! " She says nodding her head. I widened my eyes now knowing who is it up to. 

"SIRIUS BLACK!" She shouts and then hides again behind the cow. 

"Secure the castle Mr Filch. The rest of you, to the great hall" He ordered. Harry stayed still and I grabbed him by the arm to hurry with him to the Great Hall. 

It was now nighttime. Everybody was in the great Hall gathering, freaking out. I tried to comfort some people. They thanked me afterwards. Hermione was shaking and I hugged her. "Dont worry. Who knows maybe Black is good, and he only wants to warn us" I smile. She laughs and then looks at me. 

"Thanks, Y/n, your the best." As soon as she hugged me I feel warm and....safe? What the honk? No that...no that is just.,.....mkay.

We waited for a while and then Hufflpeuffs came. "Rolf!" I exclaim and run up to him. He hugs me and pats my back. 

"Dont worry, we are all fine. ANd he is not looking for you......what would he want from you, a headache?" He asks laughing. I playfully roll my eyes and set off to my bed.

A/N: I AM NOT SHAMING MILLIE BOBBY BROWN: I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART, IT'S JUST THAT I NEEDED TO DO SOMETHING YA KNOW?
Oh god sorry i forgot to publish this yesterday. But whatever. Thank you for reading. Byeeeeee
Words:1579
Thank youuuu