ʕ•ᴥ•ʔchapter 37ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Y/n, don't you want a good time?"

"open it" I ordered Harry. He hesitated and was slowly opening the map like some sort of newspaper. I took a close look at it and saw.....

"Hang on... This is Hogwarts... and that is?" "Dumbledore?" Harry asks looking at the exact same position I was looking at. "That's creepy" I laugh trying to look more on the map.

"In his study"

"Pacing"

The twins say and finish what they needed to announce to us.

"Soooo?" I began to ask. "This map shows..."

"Everyone"

"where they are"

"What they are doing"

They announce. I nod my head slowly trying to understand and keep up with the pace they were speaking.

"Every minute"

"EVERY DAY" They both exclaim. I raise my eyebrows and try to walk away but without Harry looking at me he grabbed my jacket and pulled me closer to him. I whine and let my body stay there.

"Brilliant! " Harry jumps a little. "Where did you get it?" I asked curiously. The twins laughed and looked at me and I had my serious face on. "From Filches office"

"How-" I began to ask because it that almost impossible to get there. The twins made me silent and remained to talk about the theme of the map.

"There are seven secret passageways out of the castle" George announces. "We would recommend." Fred starts and they pull out their wands to point. "This one," They say at the exact same time.

I nod my head and start to leave again but Harry again drags me back. I whine again like a baby. "The one eye witch passageway" "It will lead you to Honeydukes." And with that there the Twins left off. I took a quick glance at the map and saw Filch's name on it by the passageway.

"But you have to hurry Filch is going that way" I announce pointing at his name with my gloves on. "You mean we have to hurry?" He asks me with a smirk on his face. He grabs my hand and leads the way. I roll my eyes and let him drag me.

"Seriously?" I ask.

🐿🐇🦔Time skip🦔🐇🐿
(Brought you by the first film of Harry Potter)

We were underground at the exact same place the tins were talking about. "Can you uhm?" Harry asks me pointing above us. "Move it? Sure" I say confidently. I try to move the floor, that was not surprisingly very hard.

"Harry help," I say really quietly because I couldn't hold it. He hurries to help me and we move the floor on the side. He jumps out first and hand me his hand and pulls me out. "Why thank you gentleman" I laugh.