Chapter 57- last task

"God this is life-threatening" 

A/n this is going to have two parts- before the competition and. at the competition. At the competition, I will rite tomorrow.

-Before the last task- 

Sooooo many things have been happening y'all. I really can't believe it. Basically, let me make a list. 

-Harry had this weird-ass dream of this place and everything has been frightening him.  Which he seems to be stupid because he decided t tell us it happened AFTER the Yule ball. THAT WAS LIKE TWO MONTHS AGO!!!

-AND MUCH MORE 

I know I am too lazy to tell yall this but trust me it gets even weirder. 

So Harry went to Dumbeldore. 

Flashbak.....

"Hey, Y/n?" Harry asks me. I look up at him and look back at my book. "Mhm?" I ask back to whatever he wants. I was kinda tired and to be fair I deserved to have a slight break from everything. 

"will you go with me to Dumbledore's office?" He asks me. I scoff and look at him again. "Harry you are not a baby anymore you can go there by yourself" I suggested that scenario for him. 

He stood there in silence and I then looked at him again. "Okay, whatever I will go with you." I got up and we went the way to Dumbledores office. 

Apparently, he has to go there alone because there is some type of rule...? Whatever rule it was it was dumb. Dumb as hell because I could still hear what they were talking about. 

When Harry came out of the room finally....he said what happened. Basically, he talked to Dumebldore there were these sweets that started to attack him. 

There was a thingy which opened up and you could see any memory. Harry told him about the memory and so on and on and on and on.

"I don't know man, Dumbledore seems way too suspicious," I say randomly. I wasn't any stan of Dumbeldore. He was no help to Harry or to anyone that needed it. 

If he was an actual help he wouldn't let Harry in the tournament. He didn't need to show off with a cool student to win it.

Cedric could have the whole fame. Speaking of Cedric... No okay time to focus on Harry. 

Harry laughed quietly at my random announcement and we decided to head off to his common room. 

While we were just walking we heard some muffled voices. Soon we got closer and closer to them.

The door opened and it revealed Snape and karkarov. Karkarov had his sleeve off and on his arm there it was. 

The dark mark.

HEY, THAT RHYMED. 

I stood there with my mouth opened. When they saw us Karkarov slide his sleeve 'back on his arm and began walking away while giving a death stare to us. 

Oh yeah, that is DEFINITELY going to work. A death stare really? We tried to walk away from Snape following Karkarov until after 5 steps Snape stopped us. 

"Scamander Potter! What is your two hurry? " He asked us. We turned back and walked to him. He straightened his posture and we stood for about 8 seconds in silence, 

"Congratulations performing in the black lake it was...inspiring. Gilly Weeb am I correct?" He asked harry. Harry just nodded and quickly added a "Yes sir" He nodded. 

He said something that I really couldn't understand and went back to his place with all of his potions. 

Grabbed a small bottle and went back to Harry. 

He showed it to us and raised his eyebrows. "Know what it is?" He asked us. "truth potion" We both answered in union asking are selves if this was a test or something. 

He explained that it is restricted on students but if we will steal again from him he will not be scared and use it on us. 

I was just choked. "But professor we didn't steal anything. If it would make sense the students would just brew the potion themself. " I demanded. 

"Out," He said and we just walked away. 

A/n: MKAY WHAT IS UP WITH WATTPAD. LIKE JUST YESTERDAY I WAS AT THE RANK 36 IN HARRYPOTTERXREADER AND I DIDN'T UPLOAD FOR A DAY AND I AM ALREADY AT 274. WHAT IS UP WITH THEM? DO I NEED TO WRITE TO THEM LIKE "HEY I AM GOING OVER TO MY GRANDMA THAT DOESNT HAVE WIFI IN HER HOUSE AND CANT WRITE"  IS THAT WHAT YALL WANT ME TO DO?