(∪ ◡ ∪)Chapter 40(∪ ◡ ∪)

"are you sick? " 

Summer summer dear summer your so fine! We were just on a road trip with my brother and parents

Summer summer dear summer your so fine! We were just on a road trip with my brother and parents. I was peacefully reading my book when dad called me. 

"Yeah?" I asked shooting my head. Dad with mom was in the front so they couldn't really look at me. 

"Do you think you would want to be on the dark side?" "W-what?" I asked. "You hear your father right?" My mom asked me. 

I was shocked at the current anger my mother spat at me. Never has she raised her voice at me this big. I mean sometimes she did. But her anger and impaciantence and even stress were getting bigger and bigger by the time. I didn't even realise but it was getting mostly toxic. 

Rolf didn't hear anything because he was jamming to his songs on his headphones and just left me there. 

"Well of course not. My best friends parents died because of him." I say. My father nods his head slowly. "Yes honey, but why don't you, I mean it would be fun" 

What the actual fuck- 

"MOM DAD HELP!" I screamed when I woke up from the dream. My parents came running into my room turning on the lights. 

I was sweating like hell and panting some much. I didn't even realise but I was basically crushing this teddy bear of mine I had. 

"What happened. " My mother asked worriedly. "Are you sick?" My dad asked me checking my forehead. I shake my head still catching some air. 

I calmed myself down and took a deep breath. "Bad dream" I whispered but loudly enough to be heard. They sighed in relief and I smiled at them. 

"You want to sleep with us?" They asked. I shake my head rapidly and quickly. They laughed and left off. 

I was too scared to fall asleep so I put my headphones on and jammed to some music. Swaying to the music I fell asleep after a bit. 

✌.ʕʘ‿ʘʔ.✌Time skip✌.ʕʘ‿ʘʔ.✌

I woke up and felt cold due to the fact I pushed my blanket off of my body. "Honey breakfast is ready!" I heard my mom shout. 

I smiled to myself and changed from my pyjamas to normal house clothes. "Honey me and your father are going to go on a business trip so you're going to have to stay with your brother"

"No please no" My brother Rolf protests. He drops his food and starts to complain. "Mom I wanted to go with Cedric to the Quidditch world cup" He complains. 

"Then take your sister with you" Mom tries to solve the situation and flips one of the pancakes. 

"NO not that please!" I start to complain. My father rolls his eyes and starts to give me a lecture. "Y/n he is older, he is your brother so please for once listen to our rules" 

"When did I not follow your rules?" I asked them chewing the pancake. 

"Well, what about the time you got into the Gryffindor Quidditch team?" Mother asked me with her frying pan in one hand. I sit there in shock at what she says. 

"Wait wait wait. Do you think I wanted to be on the Quidditch team? Plus I followed your rules and went in the second year!" I spat at them. I was normally an innocent kid who didn't argue or anything, but this was way out of the league. 

"You shouldn't be talking back!" my father shouted at me. "Oh come on! Is it rude to defend yourself? You guys literally are telling me I made myself into the Quidditch. " 

And with that, I left off and slammed the door to my room. 

"First argue?" I hear a voice in my room. I jump a little and turn to see it was Rolf sitting there throwing an apple in his one hand. 

"And what do you care?" I asked stubbornly. "Whatever. I hear you had a nightmare? Is that right?" Rolf asked sitting beside me. 

"Yes that is right dumass" I spat at him. "What was it about?" He asked me. I explained to him and he started laughing. 

"OUR PARENTS? DEATH EATERS? " He laughed. "Our parents? death eaters?" I said in his tone. 

"Why do you have those kinds of dreams?" He asked me. "I don't know let's ask God. Hey God, why do I have these types of nightmares?" I mocked him. He sighed and looked at me. "Alright, you don't have to go with me to Cedric. When mom will leave just stay in here k?" 

"K" I replied dryly and he left.