The hospital night

A/n: Lmao the tittle

TW: None

Angelica and I were passing the quaffle to each other to score

Angelica and I were passing the quaffle to each other to score. Sometimes a Slytherin player tried to stop us but it was unsuccessful. 

Slytherin was taking a bit of lead but I stopped them and scored some points. I saw Harry and Draco speeding on their brooms trying to catch the golden snitch.  Sonn something was following Harry. It was a bludger. 

"HARRY WATCH OUT FOR THE BLUDGER!" I informed him. He looked at me and nodded. 

"BUT AT THE SAME TIME YOU CAN TRY TO CATCH THE GOLDEN SNITCH!" Lee Jordan shouted at him. I burst out laughing. Harry listened to Lee and started looking for the snitch faster than Draco. 

I scored some points, but now the bludger was following me too. "CMON" I whined and tried to make the bludger stop following me. 

It kinda worked, it went slower and I speed off chasing it away. 

"Hermione or  Ron what's happening?" I asked them being on my broom beside them. 

"I don't know look, LOOK THE BLUDGER!" Hermy said. I turned around to see that the bludger found me. It almost hit me right in the nose, but I was quicker and sped off to somewhere where it was safer. 

The Bludger lost me again. I came out of the safe spot only to see Draco falling off of his broom and landing right onto the grass, Harry now had a bit spare of time to look for the snitch. He found it and flew to it a fast as he could. The bludger started to chase him AGAIN. 

I made a plan quickly in my mind. I started to think about what to do and I snapped my fingers but when I looked around and everything was going in slow motion. They were stopped. "What?" I asked myself and slowly flew onto the grass. I poked Harry in the nose but he didn't react, as if the time has stopped. "Okay wait," I said. 

I hopped off the broom. And watched the bludger into my hands. I placed it somewhere else where it couldn't hurt Harry or anybody else on the team. I looked around to see if I can fix anything. I managed to put some quafles away from our team. 

"Okay, so how can I get out of this now?"

I tried to think what to do and then I started to shout things like: 

"Okay ready you can unpause people now" Or " okayyyy can this start already?" 

And I started to do things like clapping my hands, flying around and I tried to give up when I snapped my fingers. Everything went back to normal, and I was excited for a bit.

But that changed when I saw that the bludger was now so close to me, that I couldn't even move or react fast.  The bludger hit me in my face and I fell off of my broom and landed on the grass. 

Everything stopped and teachers, students ran towards me. "Y/n are you alright?" Ron asked me. 

"No, I think I have a broken wrist," I say and whine in the pain.  Hagrid wanted to grab me to the hospital when I heard Lockhart coming over. "let me professor" Lockhart chuckles and comes over to me. 

"No not you!" I say worried about what he can do to me. "Poor girl doesn't know what she is saying"  Lockhart chuckles and pats my head but more aggressively now. 

"Bracium Emendo," He says.

Did he heal my arm? 

No 

Did he just make all of my bones in my arm disappear? 

Yes

Hagrid, and Rolf were shouting at Lockhart what did he just do. I laid my head onto the grass and tried not to concentrate on the shouting, and screaming. 

"Y/n come on," Rolf says and carries me to the hospital wing. 

Mada Pompfrey gave me a bottle. I looked at her and then back at the bottle. "Well, what are you waiting for  drink it?" She demanded. 

I shrug and put the liquid in my mouth but half of it disappear when I spat it out, disgusted about the flavour.  

"Well, you didn't think it would taste like pumpkin juice?" She asks me chuckling. "No, but at least it could taste like apple or orange juice" I announce and laugh. 

People came to visit me, asking if I am okay,  Hermy came right now with food from the dinner. "I swear Y/n, that Lockhart isn't going to live for a while," Harry says laughing evilly and then cracks her knuckles. 

I laugh at her and continue to eat my F/F (favourite food). "this just made my day better, thank you to you both" I say, mouth still with food and enjoying the flavour. 

"visiting time is over, Y/n needs to sleep" Madam Pomfrey announces. the two girls go away as I wave at them. 

"Sleep well Y/n" 

Time skip

It was probably the middle of the night when I woke up and saw bat ears and big green eyes staring at me. I scream and hide under the blanket, soon to realise it was only Dobby.

"Dobby what are you doing here?" I asked him concerned." Dobby only wanted to thank you for saving Harry Potter ," he says looking very nervous. 

"What did I do...? " I ask it. The elf looked more scared than ever. 

"Master Y/n cant hear what Dobby did" He announces. "Dobby tell me" I start to get mad at the elf, and he could somehow feel it so he jumped off of the bed and started talking again. 

"Dobby only wanted Harry to be safe, Hogwarts isn't safe anymore, Dobby thought if he will block the entrance of the train Harry Potter  won't come, Dobby was wrong so then he had to control the bludger to...." I cut his sentence off throwing the blanket over him. 

"Oh, here it comes" Dobby mumbles to himself as he pulls the blankets off. "You did that?!" I ask him concerned and my hair turned into two buns into a shade of bright red. 

"Dobby stopped the time for Miss Y/n as he wanted to know if she would take the pressure, and well it backfired." He says running around like a little child from his mom.

"WAIT, what did you say about Hogwarts being un-safe?"

A/N
YELLO MY FELLOW READERS. So i will announce some changes cause they will be a big part why I wont be updating that often.

I hope you enjoy and thank you so much for 404 reader and for all of the support you give to my books.
Thank you
Words: 1171