Divination

"you must look beyond

"you must look beyond" 

GOOD NEWS. The day started all right. For me, classes were all hella fine. I had Potions, Snape was just casually spitting things at Harry that he should already know about. 

I was quiet the whole time and just scribbling in my book. Nobody paid attention to me so it was fun. 

Made some doodles and sketches of some people. I like the sketch that I made of one person. It was now my all-time thing. Whenever I saw someone who has caught my eye, I would (Making sure they don't see me) do a sketch of them. 

Then I left at the same place where the person was last, and then they found it. Nobody knew it was from me. But I liked the idea of doing it. 

Some people even showed up to me showing it to me. They told me that they love it and they asked me if I knew who drew it.

I just shrugged and it basically made my day. I made my way to a room. A room that is supposed to be our divination room. 

Yay *sarcastic*. I opened the door. The seats were basically like stairs. Somebody was there already. I had no idea who it was. They waved at me, and I waved back giving them an awkward but still warm smile. 

I sat down, put my jacket on the stool, because it was still quite cold I had to wear it, and Rolf basically made me wear it. 

I plopped my textbooks and pencil case out. I scrambled through my pencil case and then finding a pencil. Yes, I did sneak the pencils and pens to do the school. And you would do it too for a chance. 

The person I waved at was now flipping the pages of his book silently reading. The class was going to start in 20 minutes. Gosh, why do I come so early. Anyway, as the sketch was coming out, the harder it was to make it. 

The person sometimes saw me staring at me. It was hella awkward. Then he started moving. It took me about 2 new erasers.

The sketch came out pretty well. I tore the paper out of the notebook so I could give him the paper when he wasn't looking. 

20 minutes have past and Ron and harry already came in. I was looking around the room for a sign for Hermione. But I couldn't find her. 

I patted the seat next to me so the boys could sit beside me. 

"Hello hello," Ron said grabbing the stool and sitting on it. 

"Hello," I smile and greet the boys. The teacher then makes an entrance. Well, I guess you could call it a weird one but anyways. 

"welcome my children" She greets us from the couch that she is sitting on. She had greasy curly hair, thick glasses and beads across her clothes. Her voice was old and quiet. The class had to be very silent to hear her. 

"In this room, you shall explore the noble art of divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess the sight" While she says the word *sight* she bumped into the little coffee table near boy her. The class had to let out tiny laughs. 

I tried to bear it in and so did Harry when we put our hands across our mouths so we accidentally don't slip a laugh. 

"Together we shall cast ourselves into the future" Trelawney which I think was her name said. She was shaking her hands for a little bit of excitement. Nobody said a word. 

I looked over at Ron. His arm resting on his head slowly falling asleep. "Ron wake up," I said shaking him. "Wh- what?" He said panicking. "Dont worry it was just you were falling asleep. " I say reassuring him. 

"And you thought that I wouldn't want to fall asleep? Y/n, you clearly don't know me. " He said shaking his head. I laughed. 

I looked over at the teacher who was checking students tea leaves. I can't see anything in it. I swapped mine with Harry. 

"You must look beyond" 

Right after she said that I felt a light pressure on my shoulder. "Hello there," The voice says. It was Hermione. "When did you get here?" I asked shocked because I couldn't see her. 

"ME? I have been in here the whole time? Y/n are you alright?" She asks me putting her hands on my forehead checking my temperature. "Uhm yeah I guess" 

"Harryyyy" I whine looking desperately for answers to what he has. "What do you have?" I ask. 

Out of nowhere, Trelawney pops up. 

"Your aurora is pulsing dear," She says looking at me and my widened eyes still in shock by her popping up out of nowhere. "Mhm," I say not knowing what to do or say. Just awkwardly shaking my head. (Me in math class) 

"Are you in the beyond? I think you are...." She says excitedly. I again just shake my head slightly not knowing what being in the beyond is good. 

"Look at the cup, tell me what you see," She says quickly. I then, quickly look at the cup that Harry gave me. 

"Well yeah..uh... Harry has got sort of a like a wolf here which means brave and then like.... no that's not a wolf I think that's a sun....which means." I say flipping the pages looking for an answer. "Which means happiness," I say finally responding and looking if my answer was right. 

"Yes yes...give me the cup dear," She says shaking her head. I quickly give the cup. She studies it for a bit and then breaks the silence by tossing the cup to me and breathing very heavily. 

"My dear boy.." She says shaking her hands together. "The grim- the grim is in there," She says quietly. 

"The gri- wha?" 

A/n: HIII thank you for reading my book. I appreciate it and thank you for all of the votes you give to me. Thank you so much. 

Words: 1033

Thank youuuu