End of fourth year- chapter 59

A/n: Yall um 15k? HuH. THANK YOU SO MUCH. AW and thank you everybody for the sweet comments I got. I didn't expect my last chapter to get some views cause it was like really long till I was updating but since yalls are so obsessed with my book then okay 😝👃

"Hey, the boy will you come with me?" A voice asked interrupting my hug with Harry. We looked and it was Moody. What does this guy want? 

"Um yeah sure," Harry thought for a while and then went on with him. 

"What the hell does Moody want to do with harry? I asked walking right over to the group. They shrugged and we went to congratulate all the other students. All of them were grateful even Krum which was surprising. 

"isn't it unbelievable?" Hermione asked with a smile looking at the arena. "What?" Ron asked. "Harry and Cedric won. this whole entire thing." Hermione said with a shiny smile. It was true. 

"Yeah...We have been worried the whole time if harry was going to actually stay alive then win" I said sharing the same vibe as Hermione. "Exactly! I really can't believe it." Hermione exclaims sitting on the grass. We watched the arena and waited for Harry. 

Almost every single student was away and we were still waiting for him. "Should we go check on him?" I asked kinda getting worried every second. 

"Y/n chill," Ron said laying on the wet grass. "He is with a professor what could possibly happen to him?" 

I guess yeah. I saw a figure walking towards us. It was Dumbledore with McGonagall. Soon they got to us and McGonagall asked. 

"have you three seen, Harry Potter?" They asked. "No, we are waiting for him," Hermione informed them. 

"Alright well, we might as well go check on him. You three go up to sleep it's past midnight" Dumeblodre ordered us. "but sir we want to speak to Harry-" I started but he cut me off. 

"No no no-no-no. Sleep" He pointed at the path to Hogwarts. I looked at Hermione and she just nodded. We gathered our gatherings and started to head off back. 

"Alright well I guess I will see you guys tomorrow last day," I said waving them and going to my common room. 

Once I entered and put the lamps in the right place I went straight to the shower. Took a long time since I was sweating a lot and smelled awful. 

Once I was done I stepped out and went to my bed. I could see little cinnamon on the bed laying peacefully sleeping being curled up into a small fluffy ball. 

Have you ever had that feeling like something is so small and precious you would wanna hug it till it dies? 

Yeah well, I have that almost like with every animal I ever see. I lay down beside turn off the lamp on my nightstand and head off to sleep. 

Time skip. 

Ah, last day at Hogwarts. Last day at Hogwarts. 

Alright well, what should I wear? 

"this?" I asked showing one robe to Cinnamon. "Or this?" I asked in the debate. It is the same yes. "Alright I know what you are thinking but this has a more greyish color." I pointed out. 

"Arent foxes colorblind?" I ask myself looking at Cinnamon. Poor thing colorblindndess. 

(I did my research and it said that they actually are colorblind so:/)

Whatever.

I went to change and chose the one that wasn't very much worn. Ah man, I'm going to miss this. I almost forgot. 

"Gosh Cinnamon I gotta take you to Hagrid oh god," I said trying to pick her up on my arms. She started hissing at me and wanted to bite my hand. "Oh god." 

I somehow managed to pick her up and her soft orange fur was now brushing my hands. I was walking over to Hagrids hut to gift him this precious thing. 

I knocked on the wooden door of the hut with my free hand.  Hagrid opened the door and smiled brightly when seeing me. "Haya Y/n, guess you want to give Cinnamon to meh?" he guessed and I laughed because it was kinda obvious. 

" Yeah well he can't stay in my common room," I said petting his head. "Yeah well alright." He said gesturing and I gave Cinnamon into his arms. 

"Alright well you know how to take care of him so I will go. Thank you so much, Hagrid." I said waving goodbye. 

I ran to my room and grabbed my suitcase. I checked if I had everything my wallet suitcase robes and books. 

"All checked," I said to myself and started heading out. I made the lamps in the color order and headed outside to see the others. 

I saw Ron and Harry leaning against the wall watching everybody. I passed some Beaxbautons students and made my way to them. 

"Hey Y/n" They greeted me. I smiled and made my suitcase lean against the wall so I don't have to hold it. 

"Hello" I greeted back after making the suitcase balanced. "Where is Hermione?" harry asked looking at the crowd filled with the students. "Oh, I see her," I say pointing at her. She was with Krum which well Ron couldn't take anymore. 

"Seriously?" Ron said rolling his eyes and turning the other way Hermione and that guy were. 

We quietly laughed at Ron and then the Beauxbatons started walking to their carriage that I still didn't believe for them all. We clapped for them and they smiled and waved goodbye after they all got in the carriage. 

Then We saw Durmstang students make their way to the boat. They waved their goodbyes and quickly got in the boat. 

They both just disappeared one into the water and one into the sky. 

"is there ever going to be a normal year at Hogwarts?" Ron said with a laugh tone in his voice. "no" We all said in unison and laughed. 

"Everything is going to change isn't it?" Hermione asked out of the blue. " I mean yes. We are going to be 15." I said. 

"Speak for yourself. I already am." Ron flexed in our faces. "dickhead" Harry said pushing him and laughing. 

"man," I said getting to the balcony that had the Beautiful view of Hogwarts and the lake. "I am really going to miss this." 

"You are speaking like you aren't going to go for 3 years to Hogwarts." 

"Oh you shut up I'm trying to make this more romantical." 

"Romantical? that's not even romantic. Romantical would be if you would kiss me right now."

" Maybe next year."

A/n: I FUCKING DID IT. I MEAN YES YOU DID TOO BUT I DID AS WELL. WOOHOO FOURTH YEAR OVER YALSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I AM SO HYPERACTIVE. 

AND I FUCKING PLACED 6TH IN #harrypotterxreader. OUT OF 1.02K STORIES. FUCKING THIS IS AMAZING. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. I AM GETTING SO MUCH LOVE FROM YOU ALL AND IT IS INCREDIBLE. THANK YOU SO MUCH. 

-potterxduck