TROLL IN THE DUNGEON"

"iTs LeViOoSAaA not LeViOOoSA."Ron pointed out. He was mad that Hermione got more attention then him. "Honestly she is a nightmare." He was laughing with Harry and Seamus.

"Ron that's, really not nice." I said. I felt bad for Hermione. she was the brightest witch in the whole damm school and they were still making fun of her.

"its clear that she doesn't have any friends." Ron said. I was death glaring him right now and my hair changed into bright red. I looked around to see everybody looking at me.
"oh stop it, i know my hair is red."

"and for your sentence Ron, she has more friends then you have, and even more intelligence. And if you dare to speak to her like that - " i was about to finish when i felt a bump on my shoulder.
It was..... Hermione.

"Nice one Ron." i said sarcastically and Ron and Harry didn't even seem to think about apologizing.

"Hermione. HERMIONE WAIT UP." I said panting for breath cause i was running to her.

She locked her self in a girls bathroom. "Hermione open up. Ron didn't mean that."
"n- no. H -he was righ - right. I don't have any friends Y/n." She was crying. The only thing i wanted to do right now was give her a big hug.
"Hermione you have me. I am your best friend. Now please open up." i said and i heard the lock turn and the doors open.

I saw Hermione sitting there crying. "ow Hermione don't listen to them. There just jealous of you." I said giving her a smile. She had red eyes from crying. "oh Hermione." I said to her and gave her a big hug.

"you know what. Its nice we are in here. We can have a nice girl-talk." she said and was more happier then ever to see my friend being happy.

We talked about our problems and she was telling me about her muggle life. It was so fascinating.

"oh there is this show that i love to watch. Its called Stranger things." she said and it was cool. At first i had no idea what was it about but then she explained to me.

HARRY'S POOOOOOOV
" why is Hermione and Y/n not here?" i asked. It was a Halloween night and everybody was eating. Ron shrugged and Neville turned to us. "Parvati said, that she is crying in the bathroom. And Y/n is there to comfort her." Neville said. he didn't mind it though, because he didn't know why.

"Ron you really messed up-"
"TROLL IN THE DUNGEON. TROLL IN THE DUNGEON."
Professor Quirell said running in, pointing behind him.
"thought you might want to know. " he said and after that passed out. For a nano second nobody seemed to get what he was saying but then all of the sudden everybody dropped there food and started to panicking.

"SILENCE"our headmaster yelled and everybody stopped what were they doing. "now. Prefects will lead everybody to there common room. And the teachers will come with me." After that Percy, grabbed everybody and we started running to our common rooms.

"how did a troll get into the school?" i asked following Percy.
" i don't know. But i heard that they were really dumb." Ron said and i pulled him back words.
"WHAT?" he asked me."Y/n. And Hermione they don't know about the troll." after i said that we started to run to the girls bathroom.

Hermione's POV
"girl, you cant just get them to enter your head. Think about it, they are only jelly." Y/n said and i started laughing. "Honestly Y/n i don't know what i would do without you." i said that and she smiled.

"I don't either Hermione -" but she was interrupted again, looking at the entrance of the girls bathroom. "Hermione. Look behind you." Y/n whispered to me. I looked and there was a 20 foot tall (honestly i don't know how tall was he, cause we have centimeters in our country.) troll.

The troll grabbed its bat and started, destroying the bathroom. "Y/N HELP." I was stuck under the debris. Y/n came rushing, to help me when -

Y/n's POV
"Y/N HELP." i heard and looked around to see Hermione stuck underneath a debris. I came rushing to her and then i felt a loud bang. The troll throwed its bat on my head and i blacked out.

THIRD PERSON POV( this is going to be a big time skip.)
It was 5 months and Y/n still hasn't waked up. Her mother and father and Rolf came to her all the time.

Sometimes Y/n waked up but passed out really quickly.

"ITS ALL MY FAULT." Ron said looking at Y/n who was quietly sleeping.

"it is Weasly." Draco said looking at Y/n too. "if you here, didn't assault this mudblood..." Draco said looking at Hermione who was in tears. "this wouldn't happen." he said finishing.

Harry looked red, not only he called his friend a mudblood he was talking trash about Ron.

All though it was to damm true.

Draco left and the Trio decided that they were going for philosopher's stone this night.

Y/n's POV
I opened my eyes gasping for breath. It was a sunny day and i saw the pile of candy that was in front of me. "HARRY?" i saw him lying at the hospital bed.

"yes. But its all right Y/n. He is all right now. " said a familiar voice. I looked at the other bed to see...
"Professor Dumbeldore." i gasped.
"I - what happened?" i asked . He explained most of the things that happened.

"OH my goddess? And are Hermione and Ron okay?" i started to panicking. If anything happened to them, i would die.

"there alright. Though you are to weak so you cant come to the celebration." i sighed at that.

"Y/N." i voice squealed and i looked and it Hermione and Ron.

"you should have been there. It was awesome." Said Ron laughing.
" i don't think that being hit by a knife is awesome Ron." I said laughing. I could tell that they were very guilty to what happened. "hey hey, its fine i am all right. No need to be worried." i said and they all smiled at me.

"we have to go Y/n. The feast is about to start." they said and at that they left with Harry who had woken up.

OKAYYYYYYYYYY:
i know I'm really sorry that it was such a big time skip but i am really excited for the 2 year to happen. You will be kinda famous from right now in the muggle world. (WINK WONK) and yeah.
Thank you all so much for all of the support.
Words:1148
Thank you