Chapter 4

HAPPY YOONGI DAY💜💜
Please vote and comment!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

"So you don't have any friends?" I asked Jungkook.

"It's not like that, I talk to Jimin-" Jungkook said.

"Besides that guy, he sounds like he's everyone's friend" I said.

"No he's not- he's kinda reserved and shit, despite being the most popular... Jimin's best friend is everyone's friend- the life of the party- you see all the people crowded out there-I bet Tae-"

"Jungkookie, I don't wanna know about anyone else, I'm asking you about your friends" I said.

"JUNGKOOK OH MY GOD JEON JUNGKOOK MY BEST FRIEND IS HERE!! FUCK THIS SHIT. THIS PARTY IS GONNA BE SO LIT NOW." a very excited voice chirped.

"Jesus dude what the fuck" Jungkook clutched his heart, "tone it down a little, and since when are we best friends?"

"Yeah - umm- you extremely overexcited whoever you are- I'm his best friend." I said. Jungkook put his arm around my shoulder and nodded solemnly.

"Wow, I had seriously given up on the fact that you would ever have friends.." the guy said, "but of course I knew about you" he turned to me, "you must be y/n." he shook hands with me.

"Aw Jungkook, you talk about me to your friends?" I asked.

"Oh no he doesn't, and he's right- we're not exactly friends just together in some classes, I always keep trying to talk to him but he barely ever says anything beyond one word replies.. but I'd like to be his friend" the guy pouted.

"Right? He's such a pain in the ass." I said, "wait- then how do you know me?"

"Ah that, I might've stalked you a bit- don't take me wrong, it was healthy stalking. He tagged you on his story today. And trust me, the entire university is in chaos ever since they saw the tag.. your face wasn't visible but you know- it's rare for Jungkook to tag anybody.. even though he doesn't talk to anyone, he still is one of the most popular guys." he said.

"Wow, that's- well that's fascinating. And you are?" I asked.

"Min- woo. Nice to meet you" he beamed. So cute.

I nodded and smiled, "nice to meet you too. Wait but, why exactly are you popular?" I asked Jungkook.

"Um- girl; those heavenly visuals obviously?" Min woo said.

"Ah, lemme guess, you have the hots for him too?" I asked Min woo.

"Oh no, he's not my type." he said.

"Burn"

"No no, it's not like that. I mean, sure Jungkook is like super handsome but I'm more into loud guys like Taehyung" he said.

"Oh you have a crush on Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Who doesn't?" Min woo blushed.

"Who's Taehyung?" I asked.

"Jimin's best friend- the guy I was talking about but you asked me to shut up." Jungkook said.

"Oh"

"Okay but, you guys- are you dating?" Min woo asked.

"No"

"Nope" both of us said together. Sure Jungkook's puberty had made him the most desirable man, but I could never think of dating him. I've seen him in his underwear- not that I won't like to see THAT again but we were babies back then, I've seen his overflowing nose, I've seen him poop his pants, I've seen him put soil on his bleeding cuts because he thought that would cure it.. Okay now that I think about it, all those were incredibly cute moments- but this is Jungkook, my kookie...

"I saw a couple of girls cry over there" he pointed to a corner, "just because Jungkook was with a girl.. You two do look like a couple though, a cute one at that" he winked at me.

"Anyway,, who wants to get drunk?" I asked, anything to change the topic, "Jungkook my drink is over, can you get me another one?"

"Yes of course" he smiled, "do you want anything?" he asked Min woo.

He looked behind him, "Who me? You're asking me?"

Jungkook nodded.

"Wow, no- no. I could never ask the Jungkook to get me anything"he said.

"It's okay, don't sweat it. Tell me what you want" Jungkook said and winked.

"Uhhh get me anything you want- I'll literally take poison from you" he said.

Jungkook shook his head and smiled, then left.

"Whoa, I made him smile.. my mom would be proud of me." he said.

"Everyone is whipped for Jungkook" I said.

"Still he hates all of us." Min woo said.

"He's a softie, that's just his harsh outer core," I said.

"He's so different around you" he said but I ignored this.. I didn't want any other thoughts in my head.
"So you're gonna be going to this university now?" he asked.

I nodded, "I came from Busan."

"Oh so you've known Jungkook for a long time then?"

"Yep, since we were babies" I smiled.

"Was he cute as a baby too?" he asked, intrigued.

"He was the cutest" I said, "someone you'd want to keep in your pocket forever."

"That's so sweet. You know, you're the only person I've ever seen him be so happy with? I saw him giggle for the first time- that is so unlike Jungkook" he said.

Unknowingly, I smiled, "I missed being around him all the time, this is nice- Jungkook feels home."

"Aw, aren't you cute?"

"You're back so soon" I said as I turned to see Jungkook with three drinks.

"I feel like home?" he asked.

"You are home kookie" I smiled, taking the drink from him.

"KOOKIE? OH MY GOD I WILL COMBUST" Min woo said, "SHE JUST CALLED YOU KOOKIE. THIS- THIS IS THE SINGLE GREATEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE."

"You're so dramatic Min woo" I said chuckling at his actions.

"Jungkook?" I heard a very sweet voice, "hey" she smiled cutely looking at Jungkook who narrowed his eyes and raised his eyebrows at her.

"I was wondering if you-um - if you would-uh like to- uh dance with me? It's completely up to you- I just- uh- wanted to ask." she said.

Jungkook looked at me, I raised my eyebrows and gestured him to go dance with her. Jungkook and I could talk with our eyes, that is something I am really proud of.

We could have an entire conversation and no one would ever know;

'Pfft, no I'm not going'

'Whyyyyy'

'I don't like people'

'Shut up and go whore-out'

'I'm not leaving you alone'

'I have Min woo with me'

'Yea. Uh. no'

'Please- just this once?'

'Why'

'She clearly likes you'

'I dont'

'Well, you might- she's cute.. I'd tap that ass'

'Come on y/n'

"Go" I said out loud and pushed him towards the girl who had been patiently waiting for a reply, "he's all yours"

"Thank you" she beamed at me, "thank you so much Jungkook." She giggled.

He faked a smile at her and then looked back to give me a death glare over his shoulder, but then left with the girl, over to the dance floor.