Chapter 60- please answer the question ive asked lmao

I have the perfect ending in mind but I'm too lazy to write the other chapters.. why can't my mind write them out and publish them without me having to do the work..?

Also, do you think smut will spoil the story or is it needed..? Or will it be okay as long as it is in moderation..? (Asking for future chapters)

Jimin's POV:

"It's cold" Taehyung said, breaking the silence, "the floor, uh-"

"I should take her to her room" I said, without really thinking much, "just so she doesn't get cold-"

"Why would you take her?" Taehyung asked, "I'm her flat-mate, I should take her-"

"You have a sprained ankle.. you'll drop her-"

"Both of you shut up, obviously I'll carry her-" Jungkook started.

"No it's fine" Taehyung said, "I am very much capable of picking her up."

"So am I" I said, "she looks light as a feather, I could simply put her on her bed-"

"Well, she is NOT as light as a feather.. she's heavy.. I've picked her up before-"

"So it's settled, I'll take her to her room" Taehyung said, "Jungkook finds her heavy and Jimin- well Jimin is tiny-"

"I DONT FIND HER HEAVY-"

"I AM NOT TINY-"

"STOP.SCREAMING." Taehyung said, "she's asleep-". True enough, all 3 of us were aggressively whisper screaming while y/n was still passed out, with a blissful smile on her face.

Jungkook took a deep breath before speaking, "she called me, I should be the one to carry her inside."

"Had you not been here, I would've carried her, wouldn't I? Being her flatmate and all of that-"

"But I AM here." He replied.

"You know what- I'm the only one who isn't in love with her.. so I should be the one taking her inside-"

Taehyung and Jungkook both glared at me, so I obviously glared back.

"That makes no sense" Taehyung said, "shut the fuck up Jimin-"

"I know where she keeps her blankets-" Jungkook started.

"They're on the fucking bed" Taehyung said.

After a lot of senseless and baseless arguments, it was decided that Jungkook would carry y/n... while Taehyung carried her bag inside and I took her shoes.

Y/n's room was messy.. really messy.. I wonder who did the cleaning amongst y/n and Taehyung because he was exactly the same....but it smelled beautiful.. like her.. it was such a sweet scent, I almost wanted to roll on the floor.

As soon as Jungkook lay her down, Taehyung started making low buzzing noises.

"Stop making noise" I elbowed him.

"Jungkook-" he called out to him and buzzed again, "remember something?" He smirked.

"I'm gonna-" Jungkook looked seriously mad but he was also blushing as he frantically looked for something, then he picked up the shoes I had just kept and threw them at Taehyung who started snickering, "can you shut up Kim Taehyung?"

"What is it?" I asked. I really did not want to be left behind.

"Nothing" Jungkook said, "let's just get out of her room.. please"