Chapter 51

Author's POV:

"So it's a surprise for y/n?" Jin asked.

JiHoo nodded, "mom knows though.."

"Okay cool.. but you have to tell Jungkook to keep his mouth shut until she comes.. he can't keep a secret from y/n-"

"Jungkook... where is he though? I need to have a little chat with him anyway.."

"He'll be downstairs soon.. he had practice so I guess he's taking a shower" Jin said, "what's up though?"

"I need to confirm something... it's all kinda hilarious so you'll just have to wait for it"

Jin raised his eyebrows, "sounds ominous but sure.. I'm all in for messing with my brother"

JiHoo chuckled, "where did Namjoon go?"

"Running errands for mom" Jin said, "she asked me to get stuff but he went instead.."

"He likes you a lot"

"Or maybe he's just sweet"

"Really?" JiHoo shook his head, "you've both been playing around for years now.. just give it a shot"

"Ah I don't know" Jin said, "What if it goes wrong?"

"What could possibly go wrong? He knows you better than I do... and I'm your best friend.."

"I'll think about it" Jin said, "anyway, there's your prey"

JiHoo saw Jungkook coming down from his room, right over to him;

"Hyung" he smiled and gave a hug to him, "I didn't expect you to be here...I thought only auntie was coming-"

"It's a surprise for y/n" JiHoo said, "how are you?"

"I'm perfect" he beamed, "y/n will be so happy to see you" 

"About that, do you mind if I ask you something?"

"Sure, go on"

"I don't usually pay attention to random stuff.. but you see, someone told me you have a thing for y/n..?"

"Wh-what-" Jungkook looked taken aback, he was definitely not expecting y/n's brother to ask him that all of a sudden..

"As I said, I don't usually care for such things but this guy really came out of nowhere and probably mistook me for y/n's boyfriend or something because he told me that he really likes her and I should go back to where I came from and take you with me because he has enough competition already.."

"I'm-"

"He said something about y/n's best friend and his own best friend too-"

"Wait- his own best friend?" Jungkook squinted, "at first I thought it's Taehyung but then Jim- no way.."

"It was her new flatmate"

"So it IS Taehyung.. what the fuck?"

"I don't really care about him.. he's a really rude guy.. what I want to know is, do you have a crush-"

"Nope" Jungkook aggressively shook his head, "I don't" he chuckled nervously, "how could I- haha, nope. I don't. Y/n, nope. Never"

"Yeah okay, I got it the first time you refused" JiHoo said sarcastically and nodded.

"I'm serious though, I mean it" Jungkook said, "you should be careful about Taehyung.. he's an asshole-"

"Right" JiHoo said, "I'm glad we cleared that out.."