Chapter 101

IDK WHAT HAPPENED BUT I WAS UNABLE TO LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT AND WHEN I FINALLY LOGGED IN I HAD LOST MY DRAFT-

So the chapter I had already written, had to be re-written... it was hell for me............

Author's POV:

"And when are we going to meet Yeonjun's sister?" y/n asked, keeping her clothes in the cupboard.

"Hmm, in a day or two I guess? He said he'd let us know," Taehyung replied, sinking deeper into her mattress.

"Are you nervous about the match?"

"Nah," he shook his head, "I know I'm good."

"You're so sexy when you're confident," y/n winked at him and then moved onto the place where her books were kept and arranged them properly, "which is pretty much always-"

"Love, how much longer are you gonna work?" Taehyung asked, "your bed misses you.. and so do I-"

"So you won a race and that is why you're sleeping here? With me?"

"I don't need a stupid race to sleep with you, y/n..." he sat up and held onto y/n's wrist, "I told you, you're my lucky charm" he pulled her.

"Aah-" she fell conveniently on Taehyung's lap, "oh is it?" she grinned as her hands went around his neck.

"Mhmm," he smiled and kissed her softly, "I really thought those two wouldn't leave," he kissed her again, "and I wouldn't get to spend time with you."

"As if the presence of those two has ever stopped you Tae-"

"Well, you tell me that," he raised his eyebrows, "I didn't miss how Jungkook was knuckles deep into you at the dinner table, y/n-"

Her cheeks heated up at that, "you saw that?"

He chuckled, "just because I was discussing our gameplay for tomorrow with Jiminie doesn't mean that I wasn't looking at you, sweetheart... My eyes are always on you," he smiled at her and booped her nose with his own, "plus, it isn't like I /didn't/ enjoy seeing you get fingered in front of me and then Jungkook not so subtly licking his fingers," he smirked, "a sight to behold indeed... in fact, I'd love to see him eat you out in front of me-"

"Shh-" her face was red with embarrassment, "shut up, Tae-"

"Why, sweetie? We could take turns eating you out.. the three of us pleasuring you, worshipping you just like you deserve- "

"You-" she pointed an accusatory finger at him.

He kissed her finger, "oh by the way- have you heard the phrase 'you are what you eat'? By that logic, I'd be you by the morning, y/n..."

"Ha ha ha-" y/n rolled her eyes, still blushing, not taking Taehyung seriously.

"I'm damn serious right now, y/n.. lie back and let me eat you out for /my/ pleasure."

She squinted at him, "and what have you done to deserve it?"

"Oh so I need to do something to deserve it?" he pretended to be in deep thought for a moment, "Hmm.. makes sense.." he lifted y/n up effortlessly and put her on the bed, then proceeded to stand by the door and feigned a look of innocence, "professor, you asked to meet up with me."

"What-"

"Yeah- I'm failing your classes so you told me to meet you after school."

"Tae-"

"I'm ready to take personal tuitions too, professor.. I just really need to pass or my dad would kick me out of the house.. I'll do anything for extra credit-"