Chapter 61

More than 100 comments.. you all are wilding in the previous comment section asking for smut..

Hahahah.. the motivation worked🤪🤪

Y/n's POV:

"What are you doing here?" I squinted, not believing my eyes when I saw Jungkook.. But then vague memories started coming back to me, I went out with Jisung, I was so mad that I forgot about my own tolerance, I probably texted Jungkook about something stupid- DID I ACCIDENTALLY CONFESS MY CRUSH?!

"You called me here-" he sounded so shattered I wanted to hold his face in my hands and kiss him. I heard Taehyung laughing in the distance.

"Doesn't look like she called you" he said, "were those fake chats?"

I was too busy trying to find my phone to pay attention to what he was saying but then Jimin stood in front of me, my phone in his hand, "here, are you looking for this?"

I looked twice before I said anything, "Oh- Jimin- hey-"

He smiled as he helped me sit on the bed,  "is your headache bad?"

"Super" I said, "I can't make sense of anything right now-"

"You literally called me here y/n-" Jungkook whined.

"Wait-" I said, "I need to check my phone and make sure I didn't send you anything reckless and stupid-"

"Nah, it was just the usual" he said, "and then you called me here, telling me that you missed me-"

"I did-" I nodded, letting the information sink in as I saw the text exchange between me and Jungkook.. I was so close to typing something weird.. I felt my cheeks heating up.

"Don't worry, you didn't embarrass yourself in front of us" Taehyung said, "you totally didn't walk in drunk and fall down on the floor and then pass out.."

"I'm sorry- I'm usually not THAT embarrassing-"

"You should be a little more responsible y/n" Jimin said, "I'm not patronising you but you really shouldn't be all alone when you're that drunk-"

Well that was a first.. Jimin was practically scolding me... he looked very attractive when he said that.. but then again, when did he not..

I nodded, "I know- I'm sorry"

"Why were you so drunk anyway?" Jungkook asked, "it's barely 10:30pm-"

"Maybe the date didn't go so well" Taehyung said.

"It wasn't a date" Jungkook told him.

"Oh that reminds me- Jimin, your audition is in 3 days" I said "oh shit, I wasn't supposed to say it, right?"

"Oh no, it's okay.. they know" Jimin said.

"Okay good" I smiled, "prepare well and make sure you leave everyone speechless especially Han Jisung- punch him in the face and take his guts out-"

"Wow, that's a little too extreme-" Taehyung narrowed his eyes.

"I mean- with your talent" I said, I definitely got too carried away, "take his guts out in a good way-"

"There's no good way of taking someone's guts out" Taehyung said while Jimin looked at me in horror.

"Don't take me too literally-" I fake laughed a little. I was certainly still very drunk, considering I let my hatred towards that asshole slip out so easily.