Chapter 73

Not a very long chapter but at least it's something... I'm having a really shitty day today lol.. I'll update soon and in the next chapter I promise that someone would kiss..

Jimin's POV:

It was roughly 11am when we reached the place.. The camping site was still 15 minutes away from the spot where the bus dropped us. It was a short trek and then we'd be amongst the hills, close to the lake.

The greenery all around us was breathtaking. I can't remember the last time I was surrounded by all this freshness. The atmosphere seemed welcoming, the faint scent of grass, sound of rippling water, leaves rustling, it was as if the forest was embracing us.

The weather was surprisingly cool. We expected it to be extremely hot and humid but the winds were a pleasant surprise.  Almost instinctively I reached for y/n's hand but it was obviously not surprising to see Jungkook's arms wrapped around her waist, his chin on her head..

What was surprising, however, was how y/n entwined her fingers with mine without any hesitation.. She just passed a small smile at me and then looked at the camping guides. The guides seemed like a couple..

Literally everyone passed us looks, I could hear them whispering about my break up and how I seemed to move on so fast and how y/n was probably my rebound. Some believed that Jungkook would never let y/n be anyone's rebound and that y/n was already dating Taehyung AND Jungkook, and how I was a fourth part of their relationship..

Y/n didn't seem to care though, she was busy talking to Jungkook and Yeonjun..

Taehyung knew our guides. They hugged him and told him how he had grown up so well. Then they looked at y/n and beamed. Taehyung called y/n to him and introduced her to them. I couldn't hear the conversation they were having but they seemed very happy to see y/n and she very obviously blushed at whatever they told her..

"What are you thinking?" Yeonjun stood next to me and asked.

"What?"

"Why aren't you asking her out?"

"I just got out of a relationship.. I can't ask her out just yet-"

"Does she know your intensions?"

"I'd like to think so"

"And she also knows that you weren't really interested in that relationship?"

I nodded.

"Then i don't see the problem here"

"Yeonjun, are you kidding me? Next you'll go to Taehyung and ask him to ask y/n out" Jungkook stood behind Yeonjun, "you literally gave me a similar 'go ask y/n out' talk.. what is wrong with you?"

Yeonjun grinned, "it's just fun to see all three of you bicker.. nothing else. Also, I think y/n is frustrated now"

"Frustrated because of what?" I asked.

"Obviously because you still haven't asked her out? Any of you?"

"So she wants us to ask her out?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, at least one of you"

"Oh my god, does she like all 3 of us?" Jungkook looked at him incredulously.