Chapter 82 🔞

Late update but at least I'm here... PHEW...

quick question; if you were to guess 'my type' from our limited interactions, what would it be?

also, kinda nsfw content ahead

Jimin's POV:

What was supposed to be a dinner date with y/n turned out to be an entire feast with y/n, Tae and Jungkook... I just wanted to spend time with her and thank her properly for setting my dreams in motion...

We reached Seoul around 5:30 in the evening and all 4 of us crashed at y/n's and Taehyung's. Even though we had sat for most of the journey back, exhaustion took over us and we sprawled on the couch... Well, not exactly... Taehyung and I sat down first on either end of the couch, y/n sat between us, her head on Taehyung's chest and Jungkook sat on the floor by y/n's feet.

"I'm so tired" y/n groaned, "why do the classes have to start tomorrow.. they should give an entire break day"

"We just returned from a 3-day break" I snorted, "you need more break days, angel?"

She squirmed at the nickname and then looked right into my eyes. I've never been a fan of pink but the colour of her cheeks at that moment meant the entire world to me, "holidays are never enough, Jimin"

I smiled and put my head back on the couch, "agreed.. does anyone want water? I'm gonna get some for myself."

"Yes, me please," Jungkook said.

"No you stay, I'll go get it," y/n said, "I'll get it for all of you" she raised her head from Taehyung's chest and looked at him, his eyes were shut and he was softly snoring, "or maybe not all of you" she smiled endearingly at him and pushed his hair back from his forehead.

"It's alright y/n, I know where the water is-" I said, getting up from where I was sitting.

"Shh," she put a hand on my chest and pushed me back down, "if I don't move from here now, I might end up sleeping and then I won't get sleep at night and my eyes would be all puffy in the morning.." she kept coming closer to my face with every word. Despite her hot actions, the face she made was so adorable I could've combusted.

I let out a breath and chuckled, raising my hands in defence, "as you say"

"Good" she smiled and left.

"You wanna come and sit here?" I whispered to Jungkook, not wanting to wake Taehyung up because he genuinely looked exhausted.

"Nah, I should head back home.." he said, "gonna take a shower and then sleep" he stood up.

"Where are you going?" y/n came back and threw a bottle at Jungkook who effortlessly caught it and then handed another bottle of water to me.

"Home" he yawned, "I really need a shower."

"You can shower here," she said.

He raised his eyebrows at her, "I could yes...I'm sure you have to take a shower too... we could shower together...maybe?"

"Excuse me?" I looked at him incredulously.

She bit the inside of her cheek, quite possibly entertaining the thought for the briefest moment but then looked over at me and cleared her throat, "Uhm- I think you should go back" she said, "plus, I had a date with Jimin anyway"

"A date? For what?" he asked, giving me a questioning look.

"Do I need a reason?" I asked, "we can take y/n out for as many dates as we want.."