Chapter 72

HAPPY HOPE DAYYYYYYYY I LOVE THIS MAN SO MUCH THAT I'M CRYING//

I HOPE NONE OF YOU MISSED THE LIVE

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up with a start when I saw y/n groaning on the floor. Taehyung, whose head was on my chest, woke up too.. he looked so cute with puffy cheeks that I almost held his face... but there were more important things to tend to; like Jimin's hand on y/n's waist-

He was already helping y/n up;

"Are you alright?" he asked y/n as she held onto him for support.

"How did you even fall down-" Taehyung yawned.

"Did you hurt yourself?" i asked.

She was rubbing her butt, "I'm alright.."

"Do you want me to massage your ass?" Taehyung asked, making me stand up from my seat and then took my place, "it's my turn to sit with her" he told me.

Even though she was clearly blushing, she glared at him, "no thanks--"

Taehyung grinned, "okay but how did you fall?"

"Well, when you were comfortably asleep on my best friend's chest, with his arm around you, the bus came to a sudden halt- so due to inertia-"

"Yes okay I get it-" it was Taehyung's turn to blush now as he turned to me, "why was your arm around my waist though, are you in love with me or something?"

"Why was your head on my chest?" I retorted, "you must be the one who's in love with me-"

"Yeah we get it, both of you love each other" Jimin said.

"Why is your hand still around y/n's waist? She's secure and sitting" I noted.

Jimin cleared his throat, "it's just-" he retreated his hand away from y/n's waist but then y/n held his hand into her own hands and turned to him;

"Is your neck okay? You seemed to be asleep in a very uncomfortable position-"

"Oh my god, were you watching him sleep y/n?" MinWoo once again appeared out of thin air.

"I-"

"Nevermind" he chuckled, "I think I ruined some healthy family banter.. I came to check up on you but you seem to be doing alright; with Taehyung offering to massage your ass" he looked at Taehyung, "and you holding Jimin's hand" he winked at Jimin who put his other hand in his hair with a smile and looked down, "and of course Jungkook- who can't seem to stop searching your face for any sort of discomfort because you just fell-" he finally made eye contact with me.

I raised one of my eyebrows, "how could you possibly know what I was thinking?"

He snickered, "let's just say I have a diploma in the expressions of Jeon Jungkook"

"And here I thought you had a crush on me" Taehyung said.

"Sure, I may be in love with you but I'm loyal to my boyfriend, Taehyung-"

"Until last month you were stuttering in front of me-"

"Until last month you didn't know my name"

"Well, now I do"

"Well, now you have reasons" MinWoo smirked, looking from Taehyung to y/n and back to Taehyung.

Taehyung just raised his eyebrows and gave him a praising nod.