Chapter 23

Taehyung's POV:

I was incredibly happy to see that y/n showed up at Jiminah's party. I had already seen Jungkook and it was near impossible that he would come on his own so I guessed that y/n would be there too. I left to look for her before Jungkook could.

There she was, looking like a goddess- for some reason she makes me feel like no one ever has.. it's just weird and scary at the same time. I know I'm not that sort of a person, not someone who would go after a girl or a guy, I let them come to me. But the way I'm drawn to her.... terrifying.

Plus, it's not like she's just beautiful and hot and drives me crazy- she's funny, has an amazing personality, is super bold, and I love her company... And I have NEVER thought like that about anybody before.. it's almost making me rethink my decision of 'pursuing' her.. maybe I should just stop...

Throughout the party, people kept hitting on me, even in front of y/n. And the worst part was, she didn't care..

Once Jungkook found us, he didn't leave y/n's side even for a second, his hand was on her waist at all times.. I am not the kind who gets jealous but for some reason it's all so weirdly infuriating..

Even during the game they were both lost in their own little world.. It hadn't even been a week since she came and I was already acting different.. and that was in many ways, I haven't had sex ever since the party- now when I look back on it, it hasn't been many days but not having sex makes me go crazy.. I won't say I'm addicted but I'm just horny.. And y/n is- I don't know- she does make me horny but I don't want to have sex with her.. just yet..

I'm barely flirting with anyone. I acted civil with Jungkook today.. like what has even gotten into me?

Maybe it was the frustration of I don't really know what (maybe the fact that y/n carried a very drunk Jungkook back home so cutely- the same way he had carried her the other day), or that I had had enough of the dry spell or just the fact that I was drunk, that when this girl approached me, I spent no time and took her inside Jimin's house.

We just entered the first room we saw- which happened to be Jimin's, I decided I'd apologize to him later for the mess we were about to create. 

Obviously I asked her for consent;

"Do you want this?" I asked breathing heavily after a very hot make out session.

She nodded and I removed my shirt as fast as I could, "wait" she said, "you won't even ask me my name?"

"Well do you know my name?" I asked.

"Who doesn't?" she blushed.

"Then I guess that's enough introduction" I said, "do moan my name" I smirked and helped her out of her clothes.

Thankfully I knew where Jiminie kept the condoms and it's not like our sizes were very different....

Once we were done with our business I helped her clean up and did the courtesy of letting her know that she shouldn't expect anything from me in the future to which she gladly agreed- thank god.
It barely crossed my mind that we were still in Jimin's room so when she stepped out of the room a very angry and irritated Jimin entered blabbering some nonsense like "KIM TAEHYUNG WHAT THE FUCK? MY ROOM IS OFF LIMITS. WHY CANT YOU ASK YOUR DICK TO HAVE SOME CONTROL? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" And then in a softer tone, "I'm so sorry, I'm not shouting at you" he told the girl, "just this asshole who is lying on my bed like he owns the fucking place."