Chapter 95

OKAY IM HERE-

Before we start the chapter I wanted to let you all know that I really appreciate the interest you all show in this book.. it means a lot.. and I love that you're eager for new chapters, I understand the dms and the messages on my message board but I'd also like to remind you that I'm an adult with real life responsibilities and life shit to handle... and I've been SUPER sick the past week.. I know I have to update the fic and I promise I won't forget about it...so I'd really hope if you work with me here? And let's understand each other? 

THANK YOU!

Also OMG the tracklist for Jack in the box is so dope!! PLUS In the Soap with Wood squad airing on 22nd July on Disney+!!!!!!! 

and on that note, here's a filthy smut filled chapter <3333

Author's POV:

"You own a lot of ties" y/n said, already wet with the way Jimin was looking at her, retreating behind with every step he took towards her, the tie dangling from his hand.

"It was for my internship" Jimin cornered her to the wall and looked into her eyes as he tugged the strap of her thin dress, "if it gets too much just tell me, okay?"

She nodded, eyeing the man in front of him with all the lust in the world, "get rid of this dress now, will you?"

"Shh, you don't tell me what to do, princess" he took off his jacket followed by his t-shirt, "no touching-" he held y/n's hand before she could touch his chest, "tonight is all about you" he put emphasis on every word and then proceeded to pull both the straps of her dress down.

Y/n was more or less tongue tied, she loved the Jimin who listened to her but there was just something about this Jimin who ordered her around. The dress slipped effortlessly and pooled around her ankles. Jimin drew in a sharp breath and gaped shamelessly at her. "Stop staring like that" she said with her cheeks flushed, her hands automatically covering herself despite the fact that Jimin had already fucked the living daylights out of her not a very long time ago.

"Don't even try covering yourself" Jimin said, his hands brining y/n's hands down.

"You're drooling-"

"I don't think I can control that" he licked his lips, "I think all humans drool when their favourite meal is in front of them" he smiled, "and I'm a starving man, y/n" he picked her up without preamble, his hands going under her thighs and holding her back as he carried her to the bed.

He lay her down as gently as he could but she still landed with the thud, he was impatient, that was understandable..

"I'm gonna tie your hands to the bed frame now, okay?" he cupped her cheek gently before scanning her entire body sensually.

She nodded, "yes." He tapped the back of the bed and motioned her to put her hands there. "I haven't removed my panties yet-"

"Keep them on" he said, putting her wrists together as the silk tie snaked around the metal of the bed and then her wrists, "tell me if it gets too tight, is this fine?"

"It could be tighter" 

He smirked, pulling her wrists closer together, "better now?"

"Mhmm" she looked up at him. His eyes had a hungry gleam, she felt herself get wetter.