Chapter 99

No amount of apologies would express how sorry I am for not updating and I really expected to update post exams but then my life did a 180 degree turn and everything's been really haphazard... I haven't even been able to answer the dms or the conversations on my wall.. And it will remain like that for a while. I'm genuinely sorry... As I've promised before, I will most definitely complete this book but you all will have to bear with me because I really haven't been able to give it time...

AUTHOR'S POV:

"It's not sharing, Jiminah... it's kind of stupid you'd say that-" Taehyung said.

"Yeah? What is it then?"

"More like-" Jungkook frowned as if finding the right word, "more like- uhh-"

"Don't tell me you're considering this, Jungkook.." Jimin shook his head disappointedly.

"I mean-" Jungkook cleared his throat, "I don't know-"

"And what if he is?" Taehyung asked.

"It's weird and stupid and senseless."

"It isn't /that/ senseless," Jungkook scratched his head, "i don't really understand it either.. I don't even understand how it works besides the videos Yeonjun shared but I do know that I love y/n and that the two of you love her too...so-"

"That's my boy!" Taehyung grinned and patted Jungkook's head, making him blush, "y/n? What do you think?"

"Oh- uh-"

"Well?" Jimin turned to her.

"You know there's no pressure, right?" Jungkook held her hands, "we could just forget all of this and you could choose one of us just like the original plan-"

"Yeah," Taehyung said, "it's all good, y/n" he placed a kiss on her forehead, "we don't even have to talk about it-"

"I'm literally the one who started this conversation, Tae... so if anyone wants it the most, it's probably me-"

"Oh I don't think so," Taehyung nodded his head solemnly, "you have no idea how much I want this." He looked into y/n's eyes, then at Jungkook and then at Jimin.

"I can't imagine being with one of you... I don't want to imagine it. I don't see myself loving any of you lesser than the other-" y/n sighed.

"But angel, we can't possibly divide you amongst ourselves, can we?" Jimin asked.

"We're not dividing her, Jimin.. it's just how it is now- with her dating all three of us-"

"This is just-" Jimin groaned, "I don't like this."

"Look, I don't think we're getting anywhere with this argument.. just going round in circles," Jungkook said, "we should probably continue going out with y/n like we were-"

"But Jungkook-" Taehyung turned to face him, "I wanna be with you too."

Jungkook took a deep breath, "it was supposed to be a one night thing-"

"Okay then look into my eyes and tell me you don't feel anything for me. Say it, Jungkook."

"I can't do that-"

"Why?"

Jungkook looked at y/n and sighed, "I love you, y/n... but-"

"I know kookie.. you don't have to keep saying that you love me... I know you love Taehyung too-"

"I do.." Jungkook looked at his feet.

"What-" Taehyung looked like he was entirely unprepared for that even though he was just asking Jungkook to say it.