Chapter 88

I've changed the plot of this book so many times that I never know what's up with it... I would have a fixed plot for a chapter and then suddenly I'll change it while writing... I'm so unpredictable... I'm in love with myself... 

And that's the reason I, myself, am still hooked on the story and plot because i dont know where its going either?!?!? Or how it'll end?!?! Almost 100 chapters into the book and I'm somehow still winging it....... What is wrong with me...?

Jimin's POV:

"I'm gonna go take a shower and change, Tae you should change too. Let's leave then" y/n announced, getting up, "Jimin, can you wait for us, please?"

"Yes, of course, angel" I smiled at her, "I'm here with Tannie, don't worry."

"Cool, y/n we're showering together right?" Taehyung asked and I almost choked on air.

"Excuse me?"

"What? Why are you pointing daggers down at me?" Taehyung smirked, "we showered together in the morning, too"

"You did what?"

"With her brother in the next room," he said proudly.

"Shut up Taehyung" y/n picked up a cushion from the couch and threw it at him, "and no we are not showering together, go to your own washroom."

He chuckled, "okay but don't throw the clothes, please?"

"I wasn't going to" she poked her tongue out, "I'm gonna save them as a souvenir."

"Good" he grinned, took off his shirt.

"I should paint your chest the next time" y/n made a thoughtful expression, "it's worth painting..."

Taehyung smirked, "all yours."

Despite the fact that I was quite literally burning in jealousy, I couldn't do anything. They had showered together? Her brother was literally staying here!?!? 

When they came back out, I made sure to not leave y/n's side the entire night. I was really lagging behind on the courting and something had to be done about it...

"Whatever you're thinking of, don't," Tae told me, "her brother thinks we're together."

"I wasn't thinking of anything" I shrugged.

"Come on Jiminie, I know you" he grinned, "let's go m'lady" he laid out his hand to y/n who took it with a smile, "do you have the address?"

She nodded and then smiled at me, "let's go" she slung her arm with mine and kissed my cheek, "what's with the frown on your face?"

"What frown?" I melted into a puddle of giggles and kissed her forehead as Taehyung took out the car, "kinda needed the kiss."

She smiled, "smiling suits you so much more.. not that you don't look hot while frowning-"

I chuckled, "well, thanks for that confidence booster" I kissed her softly, "so I can't kiss you like this in front of your brother?"

She shook her head, "he thinks-"

"That you and he are together, I know," I said, "but it's so difficult to control myself, you know?"

She giggled, "is it?"