Chapter 49

long long chapter ahead........

Taehyung's POV:

I truly think I would have saved an entire village in my past life to be living a life THIS good... These were the happiest two days of my entire life... Seeing y/n's face first thing in the morning and the last thing before going to sleep.. blissful..

Y/n's smile was now my most favorite thing in the world.. When I first made her breakfast, she couldn't stop smiling at all.. The best part was, she legit blushed when I flirted with her.. It was the stupidest pick up line ever.. Maybe she was making fun of me.. or just being nice.. I told her, "are you an egg? because every time I see you, my smile turns sunny side up" It didn't even make sense to me but I was happy because she blushed..

She made dinner for both of us that day.. It was the best spaghetti I've ever had.. She had laid the table out so beautifully when I came back from practice.. She asked me to shower quickly and then poured wine for us too.. It felt like a date.. I almost cried because of how beautiful it all seemed.. With Yeontan by our side, we looked like a happy family.. Later she washed the dishes while I set the entire kitchen and then both of us went to sleep.... in separate rooms....

Yeontan was luckier than me because that night he slept next to y/n on her bed.. I mean, he just wouldn't leave her... Does he not realize I have enough competition already??

She told me that she had an early class the next day. Even though I had classes in the second half of the day, I woke up early to make breakfast for her;

"You didn't have to, Taehyung" she smiled cutely at me.

"I like cooking for you" I told her, "how do you want your eggs?"

"Fertilized."

It took me roughly 5 seconds to digest what she just said and another 3 seconds to raise my head to look at her. By the time she burst out laughing, I knew my face was as red as a tomato..I was feeling very hot all of a sudden and I did not know what to say.

"I'm sorry" she couldn't stop laughing, "I read it somewhere and I thought it'd be fun to say it-"

"Wow- uh-" I rubbed my cheeks, hoping that the color would go away, "I-"

"You're blushing" she was still laughing.

I chuckled, "I wasn't expecting that-"

"From what I've heard about you, you're not even 5% of that" she patted my head.

Again, I wasn't expecting that either,  so my attempt to make the blush fade away was futile...

"You're blushing again" she stated, "you're so adorable Taehyung.. and scrambled.. not fertilized" she snickered.

Damn.. I really was falling...

She said she'd be back by the time her mom would arrive so I asked her not to worry, even if she wouldn't be home by then, I'll take care of her mom.. She thanked me, gave me a hug and left.

I got ready as soon as I could, wore a shirt and pants instead of my usual loose-fitted clothes, and tried practicing how I would behave in front of y/n's mom.. The last time I had done this was when Jungkook told me that he was thinking about making me meet his parents.. It was nerve racking.

I clearly remember y/n telling me that her mom won't be here until 12 noon, but when I saw a woman, who looked a lot like her, at 11am instead of 12pm, I went into an instant panic mode...