Chapter 69-mini hiatus

I just finished our beloved summer.. I can't stop crying.. it's so beautiful...

ALSO 7k VOTES WOHOOOOO

Jungkook's POV:

"What's with you suddenly wanting to take me out?" Y/n asked.

"Should there be a reason?"

She shook her head, "I'm just curious.. you make me confused these days.."

"About what?"

"What?"

"You said I make you confused.. so what do I make you confused about?"

"Uh-uhm.. what's with you and Tae?"

"I told you we just had some misunderstandings that got cleared.." I did want to tell her but I just wasn't ready yet..

"So you won't tell me.. fine" she crossed her arms, "at least tell me where we're going?"
It was later that I realised that she had dodged my question about what made her confused..

"You'll see"

Well, it was probably not the greatest idea to get y/n for a paintball 'date' AND play on opposite teams.. How could I forget how competitive she is..

From the second she wore her team's protective gear, she had sworn to single-handedly defeat every member of my team.. Within 15 minutes, everyone was covered in green paint.. probably some of her own team members as well..

Y/n didn't play with strategy.. she just head butted into it and prayed that it would work.. Somehow, it always worked..

We got paired in the same team for our second game.. she carried me with her throughout and even sacrificed herself to save me;
"I can take care of myself" I told her.
"Let's face it kookie, you cant" she replied smugly and went straight towards the enemy base.. It was a stupid idea but it worked..we won..

By the fourth game I could barely stand, but y/n was still running around, shooting people with a manic, wild look on her face. Everything about her was endearing.. even though she looked like a monkey on cocaine..how cute..

As soon as she stepped out after changing, she jumped on my back and gave me a hug, I had to hold on to her thighs or she would've fallen and taken me down with her, "I had so much fun today" she held my head and kissed me on top of it, "I really needed this."

"Needed to shoot people?" I looked up at her.

"Not necessarily" she giggled, "I'm having a hard time controlling my emotions these days... I needed something to clear my head."

"Well, did it help?"

"Not really, no" she shook her head and looked at me with her wide eyes, "but at least my head isn't all over the place anymore"

I laid her down and put her in front of me, "What's bothering you?" I put my hands on her shoulders, "you know you can always share stuff with me, right?"

She smiled at me cutely, "there are some things I must keep to myself" then pulled the drawstrings of my hoodie and came dangerously close to my face, "but I do hope you get to know about them soon" and buried her face in my chest.
I felt my hands automatically wrap around her but I also knew that she could hear my heartbeat..

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing" she mumbled against my chest.

"Yeah she's leaving tomorrow.. I just hope dad tags along the next time she's coming" y/n said with her mouth full of food.