Chapter 71

There won't be foursomes....

yet...

calm yourselves down....

According to the pace of this book, spicy could mean something really trivial.. like grabbing someone's waist..? I'm not even gonna tell you the ship name yet.. keep guessing.

Y/n's POV:

Would I be put behind bars for plotting the murder of one of my closest friends? Because I sure as hell wanted to murder MinWoo for trapping me into the stickiest situation.. and I meant that quite literally, these boys were stuck to me.. Were they even trying to hide their crush anymore? MinWoo on the other hand was snuggling with his boyfriend and not even sparing me a glance.. What should I do? Send an SOS signal?

Why did I wear those shorts? Who knew? Maybe I did want attention.. maybe I just wanted to look sexy.. maybe I was looking for the exact reaction that I was getting right now.. But I sure as hell didn't realize that it'd come with the embarrassment.

The humiliation of being around them was on another level.. They were like three bratty kids who lie down on the floor inside a toy store and cry only because their mom refused to buy them their favourite toy..

They were currently fighting about who would sit next to me. Not really fighting but making illogical arguments..  They had stopped making sense 5 minutes ago.. They weren't loud, but people were starting to wonder why I was standing with my arms crossed not sitting. The bus was yet to start, Yeonjun stood next to me and observed the boys with me and then offered a piece of advice;

"If I were you, I'd offer to sit in their laps for equal amounts of time.... I'd enjoy, they'd enjoy....how cool would that be?"

"Thank god you're not me"

He snickered, "no wonder they acted like that when Soobin asked you out.. this is honestly so sad, how will you ever choose one?"

"It's nothing like that... I don't have to choose anyone-"

"Wait- that's genius" he clapped his hands, "you don't have to choose anyone!"

"What-"

"You should date all three of them!"

I scoffed, "are you drunk at 5:30 in the morning? Or did you have a chat with MinWoo?"

"I'm dead serious y/n, haven't you heard of polyamorous relationships?"

I gave him an incredulous look, "I have but I don't know much about them-"

"I'm just saying, you can totally try it out with them.. and learn together-"

"Shut up Yeonjun.. you're giving me a headache.. go sit with Soobin-"

"I would've done that even if you didn't tell me to.. but you should definitely think about it."

"Okay stop." I whisper screamed at them, "all three of you- that's enough.. it's a fucking five hour journey, why are you acting as if we don't meet everyday? And Taehyung, I literally live with you."

"Why are you scolding me?" Taehyung pouted and sat back.

"You're literally fighting over who would sit with me! Am I a celebrity?!"

"You're worth fighting over" Jungkook mumbled and I felt my cheeks heating up. I suddenly fell at a loss for words.

Jimin raised his eyebrows at Jungkook and Taehyung just groaned.
"Y/n, you promised that you'll stay by my side.. I think this counts as staying by my side." Jimin said.

"She promised you what?" Taehyung asked.

"I did, yes.. fine, I'll sit with you."

Jimin sat back on the corner seat with the biggest smirk, "come here" he pushed Jungkook to one side and patted the seat beside him.

"Stop pushing me-"

I took my place and looked up at the other two, "I don't even know why you all are fighting.. I'm probably gonna sleep the entire way... Jungkookie, come here" I made him sit next to me, "Taehyung, you can switch places with him halfway.. okay?"

Taehyung nodded, "your wish is my command."

I rolled my eyes, "it was THAT easy.. you spent 15 minutes on this.."

Since Jungkook and I were sitting in the middle, we showed Taehyung and Jimin our shared photo albums on our phones. We had all the pictures from our childhood till date.. There were more than 5000 pictures and some of them were downright embarrassing, like the first time we got drunk at a party in front of our parents and Jin oppa took pictures of us..

After a little while I started feeling really drowsy, but I didn't really know who to turn to... Of course, putting my head on Jungkook's shoulder would've been the rational choice but it would've been very uncomfortable.. Jimin on the other hand looked very cuddly.. and putting my head on Jimin's shoulder would be very cozy and comfortable.

Due to the dilemma, I just put my head back, my feet up and tried to get into a comfortable position..

"Can I keep my legs on you?" I whispered to Jungkook.

"Hmm? You sleepy?"

I nodded.

"Of course... you don't wanna keep your head on me?"

I shook my head, "I'll just use the seat as the headboard.."

"You wanna remove your shoes?"

"Can I?"

"Yes obviously-"

"You're sleeping?" Taehyung asked, "give me your feet, I'll give you a massage."

"Keep your fetishes to yourself" Jimin said, "you can put your head on my lap, y/n"

"I don't have a foot fetish, what the fuck Jimin-"

"You've started again.. I'm just gonna go sit somewhere else" I said, "I can sleep literally anywhere-"

"Okay I'm sorry, I'll apologise on their behalf" Jimin said, "you look really tired, you should sleep-"

"You're an asshole, Jimin." Jungkook retorted, "but also correct, just sleep,, none of us would fight anymore.."

"Thank you" I said and kept my legs on top of Jungkook's thighs and Taehyung just held onto my feet and pulled them towards himself.

"Should I remove your shoes?" he asked.

"All three of you are treating me like a baby" I said.

"You seem to be liking it though-" Jungkook remarked and I glared at him.

"He isn't wrong though-" Taehyung said.

I sighed and sat up, "I should really go and sit somewhere else-"

"Please stay y/n" Jimin said cutely, "they're just messing with you.. put your head here" he held my hand and patted his shoulder.

I removed my shoes and put my head on Jimin's shoulder, my legs over Jungkook's while Taehyung quite literally held onto my feet... It seemed beyond perfect... Just the right kind of excitement, right kind of touches, and a position that was more than comfortable...I slept almost immediately.. subconsciously thinking about what Yeonjun said...

At least that's how I remembered dozing off...

But once I woke up, roughly after three hours, my head was on Jimin's lap. I was holding onto his hand... very close to my chest and he was fast asleep, his head supported by the windowsill..

As for Jungkook and Taehyung, I felt one of Jungkook's hands on my knees and Taehyung's hand holding my calf.. I raised myself slightly to look at them, Taehyung had buried his face into Jungkook's chest and Jungkook's other hand was wrapped around him...

Everything seemed so domestic that I almost did not want to disrupt it, but then the driver hit the brakes and I fell down...