Chapter 89 🔞

13k votes...!!!!!! truly unreal... THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Jungkook's POV:

"Why am I going with you, again?" y/n asked while I parked my car in the driveway.

"Because I don't like that he gets to spend all his time with you and I don't." I simply said. Mom's car wasn't here because she had a company dinner but dad still might be home... Not that anyone would bat an eyelash if y/n was home but they'd certainly be concerned if I were to take her to my room when it's clearly nighttime. "Plus, it's not like you protested so I'm thinking that you wanted to come."

"You didn't really give me a chance to protest, did you?"

"Are you complaining?"

She huffed and got out of the car.

I smirked, "let me open the door" I took the key out of my pocket and unlocked the door, entering after y/n, "shh, don't make any noise, okay?" I said as she headed upstairs, "You might wanna tip toe to my room, babe."

While y/n went up to my room, I went to mom and dad's room, "Appa, I'm home." His head was drooping and he was almost asleep.

"Oh you're home Jungkookie" he smiled lazily, "I'm gonna wait for your mom, she said she'll be home in another hour or so.. and Jinnie isn't coming, is he?"

I shook my head, "he'll stay with JiHoo hyung tonight."

"Is he all settled? JiHoo?"

"Mhmm... y/n, Jiminie, Taehyung and I helped him today"

"Oh that's good.. you must be tired.. you should go sleep now.. Do you have classes tomorrow morning?"

"Yeah, around 10" I said, "do you want me to stay up and wait for mom? You look super tired-"

"No, not at all" he sat up, "I'm not tired pfft, I'm gonna watch tv-"

"Your eyes are red-"

"I can't go to sleep without seeing your mom's face beside me, Jungkook"

I smiled, "alright, should I make some coffee for you?"

"Well, there's a canned cold coffee in the refrigerator, can you hand it to me?"

"Of course" I ran to the kitchen and got Appa his coffee.

"Thanks son. Go sleep now, good night" he smiled adoringly and then went back to the baseball match on tv.

Y/n was in the toilet when I entered my room. I locked the door for good measure. My parents don't ever enter the room but considering that my mom is out with her colleagues, she will most definitely be a little tipsy and that often leads to her sudden need to kiss the foreheads of her sons even if it's late at night. 

"Are you done pooping? Do I need a room freshener?" I knocked at the door and then proceeded to take out a t-shirt for her.

"I'm not pooping" she said defensively as I heard the toilet flush.

"Alright" I chuckled, "do you wanna eat something? Ice cream?"

"Sounds good" she unlocked the door and beamed up at me. I couldn't help but kiss her gorgeous face, her smile certainly was contagious...

"I'll go get it. I think it's chocolate" I said, "also, you can change-" I pointed to the t-shirt on the bed, "I suppose you don't need shorts or anything? Should I give you my boxers?" I opened my drawer.