Chapter 80

Will this book cross 100 chapters? What do you think?

Also, confession time... I had planned an entirely different course for this book.. in terms of the smut.. and the plot which would be shaped AFTER the smut but I really like the way the chapters have turned out to be... maybe I'll tell you folks how I had originally planned it once it ends....

Long chapter ahead..

Jimin's POV:

Despite my better judgement I ended up letting y/n know that she shouldn't have any regrets.. I did mean every word of it but it was definitely not sitting right with me..

When she was out on a date with Taehyung, I felt uneasy the entire time even though I tried my best to not show it.. Jungkook wasn't even hiding how fucked up he felt..

And now, with Jungkook's face nuzzled into her neck and his arms around her waist, I felt like I had lost... There was no way in hell y/n would pick me over her best friend.. But since I had promised her that I would wait for her, I took her hand into mine...

Jungkook looked at me, then at Taehyung who had just kissed y/n's hand and then at MinWoo who seemed to be hyperventilating.

"Are you okay?" I asked MinWoo, his eyes were literally bulging out.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-"

"Baby, where have you been?" Dusik held onto MinWoo's shoulders and MinWoo sighed.

"I'll be back, okay?" MinWoo told Dusik, then walked towards us, "y/n let's go.. you were hungry right?"

Y/n seemed to be frozen in one spot, looking straight into MinWoo's eyes, "huh-"

"Yes you're hungry, come on" he looked at all three of us who were still holding her, "can you all please let go of her? She's starving."

"Oh- uh sure" Taehyung said.

"Yeah her stomach was rumbling a few minutes ago" Jungkook chuckled but y/n was still unresponsive.

"Eat well" I said as MinWoo snatched her away from us..

"That was weird" Taehyung was the first to break the silence after y/n left.

"Yeah, why was she not reacting to anything?" I asked.

"Why do you think?" Dusik rolled his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

He sighed, "literally everyone knows that all three of you love her-"

Both Jungkook and I shifted uncomfortably but Taehyung just proudly looked ahead, "yeah, I dont hide it."

"Right" Dusik said, "and she probably likes you too.."

"Yes" I blushed and smiled to myself, happy that I could say it out loud.

"She does" Jungkook said in a hushed voice, his cheeks turning red.

"I won't make her regret it" Taehyung beamed.

We all spoke up at the same time and our smiles dropped. We were quite literally pointing accusatory daggers at each other with our eyes.. I don't like saying this, but we looked like that Spiderman meme.....

"She likes me, not you" Taehyung said, looking first at Jungkook and then at me.

"Oh shut up Tae, she might've kissed you too but-"