Chapter 97

Okay so before I start, I just wanna apologise sincerely because I don't think I'll be able to update either of my other ongoing stories (fuque budde and the shadowhunters one) anytime soon because Uni is gonna start again (masters') and I'll keep getting busier... it's best if I commit to one story only... REALLY SORRY :((

ALSO AAA IM SO LATE FOR THIS UPDATE HELP

Author's POV:

Jimin woke up and never felt closer to heaven... Y/n was clinging on to his body, her head on his chest, one of her bare legs draped over his own and his arm around her. She had a little pout on her lips that he thought was best to kiss-away. Her eyelashes were fluttering slightly and she was lightly snoring.

He found it so endearing that he ended up kissing her again.

She was obviously tired after last night.. She had immediately passed out after round 2 once Jimin had done a pretty decent job of cleaning both of them up. Thank god they didn't have classes today or they wouldn't have been able to make it on time.

He carefully lay her down from his chest on the pillows, she wasn't even close to waking up. He quickly brushed his teeth as quietly as he could, tied a robe around his naked torso and slipped out of the room carefully with the intention of fixing her a breakfast.

"Morning hyung!" he told Namjoon who was in the kitchen, sipping on his coffee with the news open on his iPad.

"Did you forget I was home last night? After you saw me?"

"What-"

"Look, Jin did tell me you two were kinda together? Like not official yet and stuff so I thought you'd just make out in your room or something but-"

He chuckled, "too loud?"

"Y/n was screaming, Jimin-ah... And my room is literally so far from yours... At first I thought she was hurt and instinctively I was on my way to check up on her but then I heard the two of you and literally ran back to my room-"

"I'm sorry hyung" he found it incredibly hard to control his laughter.

"The next time you bring her over, make sure you both lower your volumes..."

"Sure thing-" he grinned, "also, do we have apples?"

Jimin went back to his room to see if y/n had woken up. He had prepared the batter for apple-cinnamon pancakes for her and planned to make them once she was up.

She was sleeping on her stomach now, the covers off her body and her ass out. Jimin really wanted to touch her but he refrained from doing so.

"Angel?" he called out.

She squirmed, "Jimin?" she turned and presented the view of her beautiful breasts to Jimin, "good morning." she beamed.

"Morning, sweetheart.." he leaned in to press a kiss on her forehead, "did you sleep well?"

"My body aches a lot-"

"So I'm guessing I did good last night?"

She chuckled, "you did very good-" she put her hand on his nape and pulled him close so his head was on her chest, "you've been staring at my chest for too long.."

"You noticed that?" he asked, kissing her breasts softly.

"Obviously I did.. Go on now, do what you wanna do-"