Chapter 47

GET WELL SOON NAMJOON, JIN, YOONGI <3

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I saw Taehyung's car parked outside y/n's apartment.. So he wasn't lying.. He did move in today itself..

I rang the bell and y/n opened..I always felt so warm when I saw her.. like bathing in sunlight in an open meadow..

She was holding Yeontan.. oh how much I missed that little dude.. it had been so long since I met him..

"Oh, you're here again" she beamed.

"How're you feeling now?"

"SO much better" she kissed Yeontan on his head, "he's so tiny and adorable-"

Yeontan seemed excited to see me so I took him from y/n, "hello baby, how are you?"

The puppy was literally going ballistic.. He started licking my entire face, "I missed you too" I chuckled, "okay boy, calm down-"

"Aw, he loves you so much" y/n said, "have you met Tannie before?"

"Mhmm" I said, smiling as he sniffed me all over, "where's the devil?"

"Devil- oh Taehyung.. he had an important call" she said, "he's in his room."

"You should lock him in there" I said.

"Shut up kookie.. he isn't just your enemy anymore but also my flatmate"

"Let's see for how long-"

She shook her head and chuckled, "take care of Tannie, I'll be back from the washroom."

I was sitting at the dinner table, blabbering nonsense to Yeontan.

Taehyung and I were friends when he got Yeontan home.. eventually I became a regular visiter at his place and Tannie started getting more comfortable around me.. I liked spending more time with Yeontan than I did with Taehyung..

I saw Taehyung coming out of his room. Apparently, he had just ended a call and looked rather distressed. I almost wanted to reach out to him and ask what's wrong but then I held myself back..

"For a second I was really happy you had left" I told him.

"You're here again-" he sighed, "do you ever leave her alone?" He still looked upset but when he saw me his lips twitched a little..was that a smile..?

"I'll probably move in too-"

"Great- the more the merrier" he said, "where's y/n?"

"In the washroom.. what do you want with her?"

"I want to make her a cup of hot chocolate"

"Oh" I wanted to say something witty but all I could remember was the taste of the hot chocolate.. I was too egoistic to ask him to make one for me too.. Also, I suspected he might put poison in it..

"Tannie looks happy" he smiled looking at his dog.

"Mhmm" I said, "I missed him.."

"Listen-umm-" he started, "I don't know if I should ask this but uh- since y/n isn't here right now"

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Have you like- have you told her about us?"

I was too stunned to speak for a moment.. I never expected Kim Taehyung to ever initiate this conversation, "I thought I told you I don't ever want to be reminded of our time together.."