Chapter 70

OMG LOOK WHO'S HERE!!! IT'S MEEEEWEEEEEEEEEEWWEWEWE

DID YOU MISS ME?!?!? I SURE AS HELL MISSED THIS LOADS

also, happy valentines' day.. let's kiss.

Taehyung's POV:

Y/n, Jungkook and I left for the university together at 4am in the morning. We had to catch the common bus that was going for the trip.

For some unknown reason she was wearing a tank top and really short shorts; now, she usually wears shorts at home all the time but i didn't quite like the idea of everyone's eyes on her milky thighs and her ass. I also didn't appreciate how she bent right in front of my crotch to pick Yeontan up. Her ass was literally sticking to me.. For once i thought she did that on purpose because i literally saw her smirk when i almost groaned early in the morning..

Jungkook wasn't helping either.. He stood outside our apartment looking like a snack.. He wore shorts too, his gorgeous legs and meaty thighs on display.. Had these bestfriends planned their outfits together? Were they purposely dressed like my wet dreams?

"Morning Taehyung!" Jungkook grinned, "you look cute"

"I-uh- huh?"

"The cap suits you a lot" he took Yeontan from my hands.

"umm thank you-" thank god it was still a little dark or he would've seen the blush on my face.

"Where's y/n?"

"She's getting Yeontan's food-"

"Ah okay, is there any stuff you want me to get to the car?"

I shook my head, "can we stop over at my place once? i need to drop Tannie"

"Of course" he smiled, "you know y/n kept texting me the entire night about how excited she is...? even after i slept.. I don't think she got any sleep last night.."

"She does look super fresh though"

"She'll have a headache once the adrenaline wears off.. i'll tell her to sleep in the bus-"

"Uh- can i give you a warning before she comes?"

"A warning? What for-" apparently i was too late because Jungkook's mouth was hanging open when he saw y/n locking the door behind her, "wh-"

"Yeah, that was my warning-"

"Why are her shorts so short" Jungkook whisper screamed, i could hear the panic in his voice.

"I personally think that she's free to wear whatever she likes-"

"You know that's not what i meant, Tae" he was talking to me but his eyes were on y/n's ass.

Meanwhile, y/n seemed to be having some trouble with locking the door, "Taehyung, can you help me with the keys? I can't get the right one-"

"Coming"

"Which one is it?" she handled me the bunch of keys, an exasperated look on her face.

"This" i took out one key, "i even marked this one-"

"I've been trying this one" she gasped as the lock clinked into place in one go, "oh fuck this stupid lock."

i chuckled, "i think you're just tired, y/n"

"No way" she said, "come on, let's go"

She went over to Jungkook, who was shamelessly looking at her thighs, and gave him a hug.