Chapter 79

An over share and since you all like smut I don't think you would mind this either....... I got eaten out under the stars last night.. super  romantic. Would totally recommend hahaha.. we had a college fest and were slightly tipsy.. idk what took over us we just fled the fest which was really going well, ngl.. And he gave me the best head EVER under a very clear sky............
The place was empty but we were still in the open..... i met him via a dating app😭😭😭😭🤌🤌🤌🤌 I think I'm gonna keep him around for a while 😭😭😭

On an unrelated note, please watch business proposal and Twenty five twenty one <3333

 I love both the kdramas.

Y/n's POV:

"You sure you're okay?" Jungkook asked for the tenth time, "I really don't mind picking you up-"

"I'm fine kookie" I chuckled, "I am just a little wobbly in the knees but I can walk-"

"Aha- so I made your knees wobbly huh" he smirked, "I am incredibly good, aren't I?"

I rolled my eyes, "I've had 'wobbly knees' orgasms before too Jungkook-"

"Vibrators don't count" he said nonchalantly.

"How do you know I have vibra- ah, oh- right" I nodded, "you saw the package.."

"How many vibrators do you own anyway?"

"Hmm.. around 4 or 5 I guess.."

"And yet you were a virgin- as in- your hymen?"

"I never had the guts to penetrate it" I admitted, "and stop bringing that up- it's embarrassing"

"Aw" he smiled and then stood in front of me like a wall and slowly wrapped his arms around me, "you're so cute"

"How is 'whatever I just said' cute?"

"That wasn't cute, but you're cute in general"

I scoffed, "I know"

"Okay but seriously, do you wanna skip movie night and cuddle?" his arms were wrapped around my waist as he looked into my eyes.

"I would totally agree but the movie's gonna get over any moment and I'm starving-"

"Ah okay" he said. I heard a low rumble and Jungkook immediately covered his stomach with one hand.

"And you're starving too-"

"Honestly, I'm still full from when I tasted you-"

"Shut up-" I instinctively hid my face in his chest.

"Adorable" he snickered.

We were walking back from the waterfall to where everyone was. At first I thought it might be awkward around him, I just had him touch me in the most intimate way possible.. but I was glad that we were still as playful as ever..

We still had to get changed before we went to the movie screening place. Both of us were soaking...

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have overreacted" I said before entering my tent, "I did go a little overboard, I think.."