Chapter 17

"Wow- that's-"

"Yoongi hyung's house is bigger" Jungkook said, shutting the car door behind him.

"Bigger than this?" I asked, mesmerized by the beautiful house in front of me.

"Well you did see the party house the other night.. their actual house would obviously be bigger." he said.

We had decided to reach slightly late, by the time we suspected the 'surprise' thing to be over. It was actually my idea, I didn't want any more attention than I was already getting.

"Oh oh y/n" I heard a very bubbly voice, "Jungkook! How're you guys?"

"Hobi hyung" Jungkook smiled and gave him a hug.

"We're good, how're you oppa?" I asked, hugging him.

"I was so not expecting you guys" he said, "but I'm glad you made it" he smiled.

"I really didnt want to come" Jungkook said.

"Lemme guess- y/n dragged you into it?" he asked.

"You know it" I said, grinning, "I want him to have a social life. Plus, we were invited twice."

"You were invited twice" Jungkook said.

"Hoba" a very handsome guy came and handed Hobi oppa a drink, "here."

"Thank you hyung" Hobi oppa smiled and kissed his cheek and the older guy turned red.

"Yoongi hyung, it's been so long since we last met" Jungkook hugged him.

"Ah yes Jungkook, how're you?" he asked.

"Great" Jungkook beamed.

"Oh y/n, that's my boyfriend" Hobi oppa said.

"Y/n? Of course" he smiled, "it's a pleasure to meet you." he took my hand and kissed the back of it.

I bowed, "the pleasure is all mine oppa. It's nice to finally meet you."

"Thank you for keeping my boyfriend company the other day." he said, "and also I think you're my brother's newest crush."

Jungkook scoffed.

"Your brother has a new crush everyday hyung" Hobi hyung said.

"Yeah well, I don't blame him. You're beautiful y/n" Yoongi oppa said.

"That she is" Hobi oppa smiled, "and you look gorgeous today."

"Oh thank you oppas" I blushed.

"Have you guys seen Jin hyung?" Jungkook asked, "He forgot his phone at home."

"He's making out with Namjoon" Yoongi oppa said, "I think they're in Namjoon's room."

"Cool then I'll give it to him later" Jungkook said, "well, see you later hyungs."

"Should I call Min woo?" I asked Jungkook after we roamed around for a bit. It was kinda boring in all honesty, nobody dared to say anything to Jungkook and they looked at me as if I was an artifact in a museum- which I am, there's no denying that but someone should at least try to talk to me..

I would go talk to people myself but this big muscle bunny next to me scares them away..

"Uhm hmm" he said.

"Oiii Jungkook!" someone screamed, "come here dude."

"Ugh" Jungkook groaned.

"What is it? Go" I said, "someone actually called out to you."