Chapter 37

Jimin's POV:

"I'm gonna ask her if I can be her flatmate"

I had to immediately hit the breaks because almost bumped into another car when I heard those words out of my best friend's mouth. And this guy had the audacity to grin??!?!!

Seriously though, WHAT THE FUCK?!?

"I'm sorry about that-" I said, checking Tae's head for injuries because he wasn't wearing the seatbelt yet, "wear your fucking seatbelt-"

"Well, I didn't know you were planning to kill me today-" he finally put on the seatbelt.

"You're okay right? Didn't hit your head or anything?"

"I'm fine, don't worry"

"Okay cool. Then- WHAT THE FUCK?"

"Huh?"

"Her flatmate? Really?"

"Haven't we like- already had this conversation..?" He asked.

WELL YEAH AND THE IDEA IS STILL VERY DISTURBING, KIM TAEHYUNG.

"And didn't you say that you wanted to propose that idea only to piss Jungkook off?"

"I was being ignorant about my feelings at THAT time" he said.

"THAT time was less than two days ago.."

"It takes less than 10 seconds to have an epiphany, Jiminie"

"You're being irrational and hasty-"

"She has a spare room and I'm practically in love with her.. so no, nothing about this is irrational or hasty"

"Is the spare room for anyone to take?"

"She did say that, yes.. she wants a flatmate."

"She'd probably want a girl flat mate"

"Grow up Jiminie, we live in the 21st century.."

I rolled my eyes, "Jungkook will gauge your eyes out."

"Let's see him try" he smirked.

"Taehyung.. you were literally fucking other people until last week.."

"To get HER out of my head."

"You're being very unreasonable right now Tae.."

"Okay but what's with YOU? I mean, why are you having a rapid fire with me after stopping your car in the middle of the fucking road..? I told you I'm practically in love with her-"

"And what exactly do you even know about love..?"

"A lot more than someone who has been with the same girl for the past two years.. a girl with the shittiest personality and the worst attitude ever. God knows why you're still with her Jiminie.. we both know you deserve better- Fuck, everyone knows you deserve better-"

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding and put my attention back on the road, "let's get going."

"Look- I didn't mean to be rude-"

"Nah, it's fine" I took a shaky breath and smiled facing him, "you aren't really wrong though-"

"You uh- you wanna- like- talk about it..?"

"I'd rather not" I said, looking straight ahead.

He nodded, "mhmm, okay.."

Y/n's POV: