Chapter 16

The classes were rather exhausting, making me doubt whether or not I should go for Jimin's birthday today..

I took a quick nap after which I had just finished revising the lectures when the bell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone.. I don't ever expect anyone..

I opened the door to find Jeon Jungkook, obviously dressed in black, smiling widely at me.

"You literally left me two hours ago" I said, "can't you live without me?"

"You're so rude y/n" he said, "seriously, can't I miss my best friend?" he entered.

"You're so weird Jungkook" I said.

"Jeez y/n.. I'm just making up for the lost time." he said and sat down on the couch, "also, we're supposed to go for Jimin's birthday."

"Yeah? That's in two hours Jungkook" I said.

"And I'm pretty sure you haven't chosen what to wear. Am I right or am I right?" he asked.

"How the fuck do you know me so well?" I said, sitting down beside him.

"That's what happens when you practically grow up with someone" he said, ruffling my hair.

"But I could wear anything" I said.

"Go on, show me your options" he said, "put up a fashion show for me.. do you remember how I used to try on all your dresses for you when we were small, only so you could see how well it would suit you? And I did that for m&ms.. AND YOU NEVER GAVE ME THOSE m&ms Y/N"

"Stop screaming you bitch" I grinned, "take them now.. there are big packets of m&ms inside the refrigerator. Jin oppa gave them to me."

"Huh? I seriously hate hyungie.. he never gets me anything.." Jungkook whined.

I snickered, "but it was fun seeing you in all those clothes.. if only I had a phone then.. would've taken so many pictures.." I said, "I can't even ask you to dress in my clothes now.. you'd fucking rip them with your muscles."

"Yeah and back then you couldn't fit in my clothes because you were taller" he said, "and look at you now- minion."

"Jeon Jungkook- you did not just call me a minion" I said.

"I did" he gave a bunny smile, "what about it?"

"Well, fuck you" I said.

"Do it yourself, coward" he said.

I paused and bit my cheek, "this was funny when we were teens.. not anymore" I said, narrowing my eyes.

He looked like he wanted to retort but then decided against it, "okay so- clothes.. what are you wearing? I can help you decide."

"Yeah okay, come in, let's look for options" I said and he followed me to my room.

Now, Jungkook has always known how messy I am.. I suddenly get urges to get my life back on track and I start that by tidying up my room but it almost always goes back to being messy within two days.. so obviously my cupboard is no exception.

"Did an earthquake come in this particular part of your room?" He asked.

"Shut up and help me choose" I said.

"How can you ever find anything in here?" He asked.

"Well, like this" I said and pulled all the clothes down, let everything fall. (Cue: I need you- fall, everything, fall, everything, fall, everything)

"You're crazy" he said, "how will we ever put this back again?"

"We can do anything kookie, we're unstoppable" I said and started picking out clothes randomly from the pile. 

While I was busy finding stuff within the mess, Jungkook tidied the clothes up, folded them properly and kept them aside. It wasn't anything new.. he liked helping me with that. What a good boy.

"Well that's one hot bra" he said, picking it up and examining it.

"I know right?" I said, "anyway, can you stop playing with it Jungkook?" He had now put both the straps behind his ears.

"You'd look hot in that" he said.

I ignored how red I had turned at that, "yeah sure, it's not even supposed to be there. Give it to me- let me keep it with the rest."

"Oh can I see your lingerie?" He smirked.

"You're disgusting" I said, throwing a pair of socks at him, "help me choose now will you?"

I showed him a variety of options, ranging from cute and harmless to sexy and intimidating.
I didn't really want to be sexy two days in a row, neither did I want to appear harmless. So I asked Jungkook to choose because I was way too indecisive.

"I told you, wear them, show them to me and then I can pass a judgement." He said.

"I'm not modelling for you Jungkook" I said.

"Uh yes you are" he said, "come on, we have time to kill.. plus- I need some time to finish your m&ms"

"Alright whatever" I rolled my eyes and took all the dresses with me into the washroom.

I first tried the cute and harmless one;

"It's cute but it's not really matching your vibe" he said, "next"

Then I tried one of the sexy ones;

"Uh no, big no" he said, "Kim Taehyung is already an animal y/n and you're gonna unleash the beast within him."

"Huh? Is it that good?" I asked and saw him visibly turning red.

"Yeah- I mean- yes it is" he said.
While I obviously liked the effect I was having on him, I was so not ready for things to turn this way.. So I decided not to push it further.

Next I wore this really adorable yet hot dress that hugged my body in the perfect places.. it was white, short, half sleeved, floral and had little cuts on the waistline.

"Wow you look so pretty" he said, "I mean- that dress- that dress is pretty" he stuttered.

"Yeah I like it too" I said, "I think I can go with this."

"Yeah totally" he said.

"Cool then I'm not trying the others" I said.

"As you say" he said.

"Okay then, I'll get ready" I said.

"Yeah sure, go ahead" he said.

"I need you to go outside" I said.

"Oh yes, of course" he said and left, shutting the room after him.

Why on earth was he acting so flustered?