Chapter 102

pure smut. I'd apologize for being late with the updates but that's been me for the last 10 updates or so......... I need to do something new..... so woohooo im here!

Please read the previous update again to get a feel of this chapter properly :(

Author's POV:

"Wait so, no roleplaying anymore?" Taehyung pouted.

"Can we do it another time, please?" y/n whined, "I really, really need you right now," she licked her lower lip.

Taehyung smirked and got rid of her panties, his mouth literally watered.

"You shaved," he said, tentatively putting his hands on her thighs.

"Today morning," she nodded.

"For me?"

"Maybe," she shrugged, "touch me, Taehyung-"

Taehyung pushed himself forward and gently bit her ear as his hands brushed lightly on her pussy, "that's not how you ask for something, sweetheart."

She shuddered, momentarily forgetting how to form words, "please, Taehyung.."

"That's like a good girl," he grinned, pushed her hair from her shoulder and breathed on her neck, "please what? What do you want me to do?"

"Touch me, kiss me, run your hands all over my body."

"Mhmm?" he put his lips on her neck.

"Please," she completed her sentence. She knew he smiled, satisfied, because he finally kissed her neck and pushed her legs apart as he sat between them, still fully clothed himself. 

He attached their bodies hip-to-hip and cupped her pussy entirely, followed by rubbing all over it lightly, "how do you feel?"

"So fucking dirty," she whispered into his ear.

"And do you like that?" he kissed her jaw lightly.

"I fucking love-" she gasped when he parted her pussy lips, "that."

"Hmm, good," he pinched her nipples harshly and she couldn't stop the high-pitched moan that left her lips. He moved his finger up and down her slit, "want to fuck you so bad."

She breathed heavily, "want you to fuck me so bad."

Just then Taehyung's eyes lit up as he looked at her with pure mischief written in his smile, "wait-"

"What- Tae where are you going?" she whined as the man detached himself from her body.

"Just a minute, love-" he looked under the bed and came back up with a pink vibrator in his hands.

Y/n's cheeks turned red at that... It was ironical in a way because she was naked, whining like a bitch in heat and had pretty much leaked on Taehyung's clothes.

"What do we have here-" Taehyung stood next to where y/n was sitting and turned the vibrator on, "is it charged?"

"Come on," she cried, "I thought you said /you/ wanted to fuck me," she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, making her breasts look bigger in the process and Taehyung almost gave in.

"Is it charged, y/n?" Taehyung emphasized on every word of the sentence.

She looked at him, thought she'd risk not answering but then decided against it when Taehyung looked at her as if he'd extract the answers anyway.