Chapter 6

OKAY SO YEA-- I JUST SAW A FEW CLIPS FROM THE NEW RUN EPISODE AND WHY IS KIM TAEHYUNG NAKED..?!
*EDIT: WE NEED TO FOCUS ON JIN'S TIDDIES AND NAMTIDDIES TOO AND JUNGKOOK'S ARMS AND I HAVENT REALLY WATCHED THE EPISODE YET BUT OH MY GOD IM DYING*

Also, please vote and comment!!

"This is perfection" I said, "did you really ask that dude what he was having?"

"You're asking me this for the fifth time y/n" Hoseok oppa said, "yes, he's a friend. So I asked him."

"Amazing." I was on my third drink, and super duper wasted.

Hoseok oppa was the literal definition of sunshine, light, happiness. He was so easy to hang out with and seemed so fun. And, of course, he was the best dancer I've ever seen. Jungkook was pretty good too, but this guy is so much better. Oh that reminds me, if Jungkook doesn't pick me up in the next fifteen minutes, I will most definitely pass out- right here on the dance floor.

"Wow, that song's a bop" I said, dancing like crazy to the rhythm.

"Right? It's Yoongi's" Hoseok oppa said.

"Whoa, your boyfriend makes songs? You're so lucky." I said.

"Honey, he breathes music." He grinned.

"So cool"

"Okay but- did Jungkook ditch you or something? Where is that guy?" he asked.

"Dancing with some dudette" I said.

"Some what?"

"Dudette- you know, the female version of a dude" I said.

"Sure" he seemed amused, "he's dancing with someone? Jungkook? Are we talking about the same Jungkook?"

"The one and only" I sighed, "yeah, I asked him to go dance with someone because he has the image of a boring 60 year old grandpa here in college."

"Oh so he's different back home?" he asked.

"Very" I said, "definitely not like this."

"Everyone thinks you two are dating" he said.

I nodded, "I've heard that a lot today. But no were not. He's my diaper buddy."

"Aw that's so cute" he joined his hands and pouted. Okay fine, Jung Hoseok is the cutest human being alive, he's so adorable with his little actions.. my favorite gay.

"Watch out" Hoseok oppa squealed and tried to push me out of the way but it was too late.

"My boots" I screamed, "oh my god" I tried to control the contents of my stomach from flowing out.

My favorite boots, the ones gifted to me by Jungkook were entirely ruined. A girl came out of nowhere and puked all over them. I was fighting back the urge to vomit.

"I'm sorry-" she barely managed that and puked again. Thankfully, someone made her turn the other way before she could ruin my dress too.

"Hobi hyung" some guy came running, "some guys started fighting over there. They're smashing beer bottles on each other's heads."

"See, that's why we need Yoongi for parties." he sighed, "y/n I'm so sorry, I need to leave. Would you be okay?"

I nodded, "yeah don't worry". I couldn't manage to look at my boots, but in all honesty, I couldn't manage to look anywhere. I could barely walk straight or see clearly.

I took off my boots, poured the first liquid I could find, all over them and then wiped them with a couple of tissues. Great, they look worse now!

The day couldn't possibly get worse...