Chapter 53

Okay so I started this chapter as a filler chapter with nothing major.. but as I was writing it, I turned the direction of the original plot by just 30°... okay, that's a weird way to describe it but yeah, it turned out to be double the length I intended.....it's an interesting chapter.. that's all I can say...
I hope you like it🥳 please vote and comment💋💋

AND WE REACHED 5K votes WHAAAAA?!?! HOWWWQ

Jimin's POV:

Y/n literally saved our asses when her brother was out for blood... our knight in shining armor, saving her damsels in distress.. Or, were we the knights in distress? Well something along those lines definitely..

Y/n's brother was clearly amused at our expense.. The way he was talking to us, even though smirking all the time,  I thought he might seriously beat the shit out of us..

After her brother left, Jungkook and Taehyung were suspiciously cordial with each other.. and Jungkook seemed really bothered by the new piece of information Taehyung and y/n's brother had presented in front of him, but I constantly denied all his claims..

I was myself unsure about my feelings.. Why did my heart always flutter at the thought of y/n? Why did I always get so crazy at the idea of her being with someone else? Why was there an automatic smile on my face the second I saw her enter even though I was practically being scolded by her brother? Why was I feeling the way I was feeling about her? Where did those feelings for MiCha go?... I used to feel that way about MiCha too.. but somehow, somewhere those feelings had vanished...

All my confusion seemed to clear away the second I saw y/n right in front of my eyes...

She almost groped Jungkook's ass but seeing the situation they were in, she thought it wasn't appropriate..Thank god for that.. Something told me that she has done this a lot of times... My ass is better than Jungkook's though... isn't it?

She led us to her mother. To say I was nervous was an understatement.. Jungkook had said she loved him the most but then Taehyung had announced how she was in awe of him.... All that was left for me to do was impress her to the point that she would forget Taehyung... but I had no idea how to do that.. I could only hope that the odds would be in my favor as was with y/n's brother... he might not be very fond of me but at least I hadn't shouted at him.. I had even helped him fix his car..

"I think this is a bad idea-" Taehyung whispered to as we walked over to y/n's mom. When I looked at her, I saw why.. She was talking to Jin hyung and y/n's brother...

Jungkook was walking with y/n in front of us, but he turned back to give us an alarmed look and whispered back, "keep walking now."

"Yeah, I'm not scared" I said and walked right into the lion's den...

"Mom" y/n called out to her mother.

She turned back and beamed as soon as her eyes landed on Jungkook, "how's my favorite boy doing?" she asked as she embraced him.

"Right now he's a little scared" Jin hyung said and y/n's brother snickered.

"I missed you so much auntie" Jungkook hugged her back and poked his tongue out at his brother, "now that you're staying with us, you have to make me your kimbap.. I've longed to taste it for the longest time-"

"Oh I'd love to try the famous kimbap too" Taehyung chimed in, "y/n told me all about your delicious cooking while we were having dinner yesterday-" Jungkook rolled his eyes at him.