Chapter 68

@bangtan7FFs feel better soon <3

Why is it so cold and why do I have no one to hug......????????????

Jimin's POV:

It had been almost two days since Taehyung and Jungkook had reconciled. It was absolutely , unusually horrifying to see them not point daggers but actually smile and greet each other.

"Yo Jungkook, did you hear about the chameleon who couldn't change its colour?" Taehyung asked as we sat down after practice, all sweaty and panting.

Jungkook shook his head, "what about it?"

"It had reptile dysfunction" Taehyung replied and Jungkook roared with laughter. Taehyung followed suit, "you're the only one who ever laughs at my jokes" he gave Jungkook a high-five while everyone around looked at both of them in the weirdest way..

"Are we allowed to have alcohol inside university premises?" Soobin asked.

"That ain't alcohol" Yeonjun said, "definitely drugs.. they're high, aren't they?" He asked me.

"Did they hit their head somewhere?" Taehyun questioned.

"I'm too tired for this" Beomgyu laid back down.

"I know you're still dealing with your breakup, but this has got to be worse.." Hueningkai said, "what the fuck is even going on?" He looked like he was ready to pull his hair out.

I sighed, "don't ask me.. I'm as clueless as all of you are.." I announced. But Taehyung and Jungkook were still lost in their own little world.

"Whoa- did they decide to date and leave y/n for you?" Yeonjun whispered to me.

"I wish.." i mumbled.

"What?"

"What-"

~~~~~

"Oh my god.. Jackson Wang?" Jungkook looked like he was really trying to suppress his laugh, "you deserve better Jimin.."

"I know right.. my poor baby" Taehyung pinched my cheeks and then got back to his lunch.

"First of all, ow" I said, "don't pinch my cheeks that hard.. it hurts.. and secondly, weren't we supposed to meet for lunch? What is he doing here?"

"God, Jimin" Taehyung shook his head dramatically, "has your breakup made you less social? It's bad for your mental health.."

"I don't mind him being here.. I'm just- you both are making fun of me"

"I'm just expressing my profound grief over your sad breakup and the fact that your girlfriend cheated on you with someone so basic-" he patted my shoulder, "it'll get better.." (a/n: I LOVE JACKSON WANG FROM CHINA- he ain't basic)

Taehyung chortled, "yes.. it'll get better.."

"You know what? I'm out of here" I got up from my seat, "I'm gonna go see y/n.. you both can enjoy your meal-"

"Don't you fucking dare" Jungkook warned, "I have plans with her today.. I'm meeting her after lunch."

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked him.

"Well, YOU haven't really shared anything about YOUR supposed date with her, have you?" Jungkook snapped, "I'm not telling you a thing."

"That's not fair-"

"She literally gushed over it when she spoke to auntie AND my mom.. she was telling them how it was so simple but she loved every part of it"

"Really? What else?" Taehyung looked like an excited preschooler.