Chapter 63

I don't think many of you know but I'm from India!!!!

Okay so I have the L I N K for reading the Wattpad story.....hmu if you want it ^_^

Don't forget to vote and comment🍌

Jimin's POV:

Y/n had turned to me for the fifth time in the last 5 minutes and then looked ahead again. It seemed like she had something on her mind but wasn't sure if she should ask it or not...

"Just say it" I said at last.

"Hmm?" She looked at me with wide eyes, her lips slightly parted...I was currently driving us to the university.. Y/n had classes while I had to meet MiCha and then head for my lectures.. Taehyung had classes in the afternoon and Jungkook had gone to sleep in y/n's room..
"I don't wanna say anything-"

"Both of us know that's not true" I said, "I can see the tension lines on your forehead-"

"It's not tension" she said, touching her forehead, "I mean, I'm just curious.."

"About what?"

"Okay so" she looked at me, "I don't want you to think of me as a creep okay?"

I smiled at her and then turned my attention back to the road, "go ahead.."

"I might've come to Tae's room while all of you were asleep-"

"And still you were asking Tae for a picture-"

"I would've taken it myself but it would've been out of place to take your pictures without consent.. I mean, I have plenty of pictures of sleeping Jungkook but it's not the same for-"

Her sentence was interrupted by my phone, I looked at the screen in utter confusion, why was MiCha's best friend calling me... "can you give me a minute?" I asked y/n and she gestured me to take the call.

"Jimin- hi" HyeMin said in an exasperated tone, "I need to talk to you about something-"

"Hey HyeMin.. can it wait? I'm on my way to the university-"

"It can't- I don't even know if I should tell you this.. but I've really fought with my conscience for a long time- I know it's not my place but-"

"Is it about Mi?"

"Yes" she breathed, "Jimin please-"

"Later, okay? I'll talk to you in 10 minutes.. I'm almost there."

"Ugh, fine.. see you soon." She cut the call. HyeMin NEVER spoke to me unless it was absolutely necessary.. and this was probably the first time she was calling me... I didn't know that she had my number..

"Yes" I turned back to y/n, "tell me now-"

"Right so umm- do you remember how we were talking about Taehyung and Jungkook's sexual tension last night?"

"It's a blurry memory but it's there-"

"Yes.. you were drunk.. but anyway, when I came to the room-"

"Why were you in the room anyway?"

"To check if Jungkook was still there or if he left in the middle of the night" she explained , "first of all, you were literally atop Jungkook which was very cute-"

"I'm still embarrassed about it.. let's never talk about it-"

"It's a memory I'll cherish forever" she giggled, "anyway, what intrigued me more was how Jungkook was holding Taehyung in his sleep.. "