Chapter 56

Haha, SO, I tested positive for Covid for the second time........

I need to apply for summer research internships....I've started my applications but I can't find the motivation lmao😭😭😭😭
Also I can't stop coughing...

Question: do you have a favourite part of this story.. or any of my other stories..?

Jungkook's POV:

The day before had been kind of a bummer... Not only did JiHoo hyung get to know about my feelings towards his sister while Jin hyung made fun of me, I got to know that Jimin likes her too!

It felt like the universe was against me... Auntie seems to love Taehyung and JiHoo hyung loves Jimin and pretty much no one is on my side.. except, maybe MinWoo..
Why is everyone in love with my best friend? Can they back off? I knew her first...

And why was y/n cozying up to Jimin? They even held hands.. Was Taehyung not enough? He literally brought his best friend to take my best friend away from me....

Plus, they were going out for lunch today.. Should I ask y/n where they'd be meeting? Or should I just mind my own business... But y/n is my business...

I decided it was best not to intervene.. She would tell me on her own.. I did not want to appear as an obnoxious person who is always putting his nose where it doesn't belong..

Jimin was late for practice.. he was never late... Was he still with y/n?

Our tournament was set to begin in 3 weeks and Jimin was always telling us not to slack off.. where the fuck was he now?

I was drinking water after warming up when Taehyung approached me;

"Did you know that your best friend owns a set of really pretty vibrators?" he asked.

The only reasonable way to respond to this information was to spit the water out.. and that's exactly what I did.. Too bad Soobin was walking in front of me.

"Oh hey Soobin, what's up?" Taehyung beamed at him while he just looked incredulously in my direction.

"Why do you hate me so much?" he asked.

"I'm sorry-" I turned my attention back to Taehyung, "WHAT?"

"You drenched the guy, Jungkook-" Taehyung said, "let's get you fresh clothes" he was about to steer Soobin and tag along with him but I stopped him.

"YOU are not going anywhere" I said, "what the fuck did you mean by that?"

Taehyung snickered, "vibrators?"

"I'm sorry, what?" I had forgotten that Soobin was still there.

"You should go Soobin" I said.

"You guys are weird.." he said, "one second you're at each other's throats and the next you're talking about vibrators.."

Taehyung smirked at him, "wanna join our little chat?"

"No, thank you" he said defensively,  "I'm straight."

"So is spaghetti until its wet" Taehyung said and laughed as he saw Soobin running away to Yeonjun. Jungkook almost wanted to laugh too but then he remembered...vibrators...

"What the fuck are you high on?" He asked.

"Who? Me?"

"Well duh?!"