Chap. 1

"Mum, I'll see you when I get there."

I walked through the tunnel after they checked my ticket.

"I love you too mum, see you soon." I hung up and put my phone in my front pocket.

I put my small suitcase above where I was sitting. I took my seat and stared out the window until take off. For being on a plane flying back home to London it was quite empty. Maybe twenty people were on the plane, including myself. I took a deep breath and took out my camera. The sun looked beautiful while hitting it's light on the clouds. What felt like forever during the plane ride and quiet until laughing from rows behind me. Five men laughing as if it was their last breath.

"Please fasten your seat belts, we'll be landing soon." The flight attendant said through the intercom.

I packed my things in my backpack and took a few more shots from outside the window. After a while it felt bumpy and you could hear the screeching from the tires.

"We've landed. Welcome home." The flight attendant said for the last time.

I unbuckled my seat belt and stood up from my seat. I got my small suitcase and backpack. I walked out of the plane and grabbed my suitcase from the conveyor belt. I called a taxi and he took me home were my parents were waiting for my arival. I payed the man and walked up to their front door.

"Mum, Dad. I'm home." I spoke in a loud voice so they could hear me.

"There's me daughter, already grown up, and has been half around the world all by herself."

"I'm only nineteen-years-old."

"Thank your for reminding me." He teased back at me. I gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"You're finally home!" Mum came to me with open arms.

"Yes Mum, I finally arived back. Mmm, is that spagehtti with chicken."

"Your favorite." We sat down for dinner and I explained about California.

"How was California?" Father asked.

"Once you get there, it's breathtaking. The beaches, sunsets, blue skies alomst everyday. Paradise."

"Is it peaceful?"

"Most of the time, but usually the rhythm is soothing and goes very good with the place."

"Well, that sounds like an adventure." Mum said while picking up the plates. I looked at the time on my watch.

"Well, I have go. Dinner was delicious Mum, thank you."

"You always know that you can come whenever you're hungry." I smiled at her and gave her a hug.

"I always knew you would be on different adventures. One a different place. Be safe dear."

"Always, Dad."

He gave me a hug and kiss on my forehead. I grabbed my suitcases and set off to my car that was parked in their drive way. I put all my things in there and drove off to my flat. I opened the door and dropped everything. I checked my voice mail messages and went into my room. I changed into sweats and a t-shirt I grabbed from my closet. I layed down on my couch and turned on the television.