Chap. 25

I parked my car in their driveway and walked to the front door. "Mum, Dad." I say and put my things on the couch.

"In the kitchen dear!" I hear my mum say.

"Hi mum." I gave her kiss on the cheek and a hug.

"Hello dear, making some breakfast. Would you care to join us?"

"Sure, do you want me to set the table?"

"Yea dear and where's Liam hun?"

"He went to a meeting today about an upcoming music video."

"Oh, and has he been well with you?"

"Yes, he has. The teens at work are still surprised that I'm dating him."

"There's my girl." Dad comes in from the back door.

"Hi Dad. What were you doing in the backyard?"

"Oh you know some yard work."

"The front yard can need some of your magic too you know." Mum says teasing him.

        We all ate and after we went to the living room for a longer chat. "Sweetie, would you want to plant a couple of flowers here and there in the front yard soon?"

"I'd love to! How about today?"

"I haven't gotten the seeds yet."

"I'll go into town to find a couple, I'll just take a minute."

"Ok, be safe."

"I will."

~~

        I go for a ride and park in front of a flower shop to get some seeds. I come out of the store and across the street I see Liam talking to a girl and maybe flirting with her. He knows my car so I walk back into the store and pretend I didn't see him. I should call him and look to see if he answers. I do and see from across the street, he luckily picks up the phone.

"Hey babe. Is everything okay?"

"Oh yeah, everything's fine just here in town buying my Dad some flower seeds for the front yard."

"Where are you?"

"In a little shop called Sammy's Flowers."

"Ok, oh I see it it's right across from where I am." I see from the window and walk outside.

"Oh, there you are. With someone else?" My voice drops.

"Babe, it's not what it looks like and she's a friend from the studio."

"I understand, you can go on with your get together. Like you said, you were going to do nothing when the meetings over. And I'll visit my parents as planned."

         I hang up before he could say another word. I go in the car and drive back to my parents house. Dad and I started to plant the seeds in the soil and Mum watered them when we were done. "How about some tea?"

"Maybe some water." I say getting up from the ground.

"Lilia, someone's here to see you." My Mum points behind me. I see Liam park his car and get out of it. "We'll let you talk." They went inside and I stand there crossing my arms at Liam.

"I thought you were going back to the flat after the meeting?" I shot at him.

"Can you let me explain please?"

"Go ahead."

"After the meeting the lads and I went out to get a cup of tea and I bumped into one of my old friends from school. Don't be mad, she left after you called me and apologized for what happened. I told her to don't worry about it and I was going to talk to you."

I nod my head feeling ridiculous of my actions and felt like I was jealous for seeing them together. "Babe, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that over the phone. I was jealous that maybe you might cheat on me or-"

"Hey shhh." He comes and comforts me with his hugs. I have my arms wrapped around his back and his are at my shoulders. I shed a couple of tears on the crock of his neck breathing in and out numerous of times. "It's okay babe, I promise it won't happen again." He says and kisses my head.

"Me too." I say and pull from him and wipe the remainings of the tears. We go back inside for a cup of tea and sit on the couch.

"What have you been up to Liam?" Dad asks while shutting off the tele.

"Well, I'm filming a music video in the next couple of days and after that we have a world tour."

"Wow, a world tour! Hun are you going on that world tour?"

"Of course I am. Not only because of Liam but I would love to travel again like how I did before we met."

"That sounds great." Mum says and pats my thigh. We left after we talked a couple more hours.

~~

        I put my keys on the small table at the door, "Babe I'm really sorry. I was jut thinking about what I told you and I felt like I was turning into your ex. Just seeing you with her and how you looked at her thought that I was going to loose you at that thought. When I called I was in the store and looked out the window to see if you'd answered and luckily you did. But besides all that I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

         Liam walked to me and grabbed my face, "Would stop saying sorry, I already forgave you when I went to your parents house. I thinks it cute when you're mad, with that face you do, and when you cross your arms." He glides his hands over my arms and gives me goose bumps.

"But your arms are way much more toned than mine." I glide my hands over his biceps.

"That's because I go work out and become more stronger."

"For what? You're already perfect the way you are." I say and gave him a hug then went off to change.