Chap. 31

Weeks went by and it was the day I got to see Liam at the airport. I got dressed in jeans, a sweater, a ponytail, and some white Converse. I got a text from Liam:

L: 'Hey babe! I'm coming home today! So excited to see you again after loads of months xx'
A: 'Me 2 babe! Can't wait to kiss those lips that I've missed so much ;*'
L: 'Same ;**'
A: 'I'll go pick you up so I'll be driving in a few. So expect me to be there (;'
L: 'Ok babe I'll be waiting ;)'
A: 'Alright see you love you (:'
L: 'Ok bye love you 2 (:'

        I grabbed my keys and drove to the airport. Once I got there, there were a lot of fans welcoming them back home. As I walked passed the fans some noticed me and wanted an autograph or picture. I went to say hi to a few and then looked for Liam. I saw him walking down the stairs and he probably didn't notice me until he looked up and I gave him a smile. He looked as if it were a dream. Liam walked towards me and I felt tears in my eyes.

"Lilia!" He dropped his bags and ran towards me. He picked me up with his arms and twirled me around. Liam put me down and gave me a kiss that the fans went, "Awwww." Liam pulled away and got my cheek lightly.

"I've missed you so much." He wiped away a tear and I got his hand that was touching my cheek.

"I've missed you too." I kissed him slowly and passionately.

"I've missed your lips every night and not sleeping next to you."

"I know me too." I replied while stroking his cheek.

"Lets go home." He got his bags again and I welcomed the other boys with also Perrie.

        Liam and I walked out of the airport holding hands and admiring each others arrival. We got back to the flat and I changed into my pajamas and we were both in bed by the time he changed. I got the bear and gave it to Liam. "Thanks babe. You're the best." He plants another one on me and I hug him feeling his hard stomach and going up and down his chest and stomach. He has a hairy chest but it didn't matter. At least he was now with me.

~~

        The next morning Liam wakes me up by kissing my face. I smile as a reaction, and feeling pecks on my cheek. "I forgot, they invited us to Video Music Awards UK and we got nominated for two of them."

"Cool, when is it?"

"Today actually. I forgot to tell you yesterday because I was so excited to see you and it slipped my mind."

"Well we could go I mean it's not like I have anything important to do this Saturday. What could I wear?" I asked myself.

        Liam came closer, "Anything you want. Everything looks good on you." Then gives me his first morning kiss since he left.

"Well then shall we get started." I say and gave him a light kiss on his cheek.

         I went to take a shower and changed into a dress I bought with Eleanor. It was up to my knees and it was navy blue with black floral lace. I put on my white wedges after I did my hair which I put big curls. Also I did my make-up but natural and put on some light/nude colored lipstick. I saw myself in the mirror and I looked so different. I saw Liam wearing all back and a red with black flannel tied around his waist. I noticed that his quiff was a bit shorter now. He did his hair in a quiff then they picked us up in a 2014 Ford. We went straight to the award show and I saw so many artist I didn't like.

        The host was funny, and the first award went to the boys for best summer breakout video. Liam gave me a kiss and I gave him a hug after. They went walking with joy on their faces to the stage.

        Harry spoke into the microphone, "Thanks to the fans that made this video possible we couldn't have done it without you and-"

"And I would like to thank my girlfriend Lilia, for supporting me since we met." Liam said and his eyes were on me when he said every single word.

"Thank you to the fans, I wanna say a massive thank you to you all and good night!" Louis said and they all left with an award down the stairs.

        They took a while to come back, I waved and smiled at the camera while waiting. When it was commercial break we could stretch and walk around. I went to go and have a little chat with Eleanor before the boys came back. Liam sat next to me and we held hands through out the whole entire show. They performed their newest song Best Song Ever and won another award for best music video.

        After the award show they met backstage with Lady Gaga and she was telling Harry that he deserved better because he went out with Taylor Swift. I thought it was an awful mistake because obviously she wanted him for popularity when she already has lots of it. It just makes me upset and I knew they weren't going to last forever because what she gave him what was obviously not true love. We went out to walk through the streets of London and Liam gave me his flannel because it was getting cold and I was getting goosebumps. We said goodbye to everyone and we went back to our little flat.

~~

        I put my hair in a ponytail and changed into pajama shorts and a tank top. I went to the bathroom and cleansed my face and took off the makeup. I crawled into bed while Liam and was already in it and I wrapped my arm around his torso and played with his chest hair.

"Thanks for the speech." I told him and gave him a kiss on his shoulder. He turned smiling at me and then was on top of me.

"You're welcome babe." He replied and gave me kisses that I've missed so much. It was unbelievable how Liam's body still looks the same in everything.

         He is so fit that I just want him to rip me up into pieces by giving me kisses making me crazy for him. Liam's body was on top of mine and the way he looked at me, was the way he looked up at me when I stepped on his foot. I grabbed on his back and had my hands go up and down. He kissed my neck, shoulders, everything he could get his hands on. I felt tired after a while I just fell asleep right on the spot.