Chap. 19

The next morning I woke up on the bed and Liam was there staring at me with no shirt on. "Morning babe." He lifted his hand and played with my hair.

"Morning." I smiled.

"I think it's time for me to get to work, don't you think?"

"Well, if you are you better hurry."

        I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom. I did my hair in a okay bun, I went back to the room and got some jeans with a white shirt. I put on my Converse grabbed my bag, camera, and laptop. In no time I was out the door. I got to work with my Starbucks and the kids were already here. "Morning everyone." They responded. "Sorry I couldn't be here the last two days, I was getting sick. But don't worry it's just a cold. Ok, now what we're going to do is write about our favorite thing of photography. You can start of like, 'What I like most about photography is...' or 'My favorite thing of photography is...'. You can write what you liked that you took, or your favorite picture, anything you want."

        The boss came in and took me out of the room, "Someone's outside saying that they have a delivery for you."

I whispered back, "Ok I'll go and see. Ok kids I'm going to run out for a sec, just keep on writing until I come back." I walked to the door and see Liam with flowers. "What are you doing here?"

"I felt lonely and I wanted to see you." He gave me the flowers.

"Well I need to be getting back Liam, I'll see you when I get back." He gave me a long passionate kiss, "You forgot that before you left." He said smiling.

I gave him another one, "I'll be home soon and thanks for the flowers." I went back inside and the kids finished writing. I sat the roses next to me and one of them asked.

"Miss, you gave you those?"

"Um, my boyfriend did."

"What's his name?" another asked.

"Liam. Liam Payne."

"You're dating Liam from One Direction?!"

        I smiled and laughed, "Yes. Yes I am. Now it's either you share your report right now, or I take it home and correct them. You pick." Surprisingly they all read theirs.

~~

        After class, and after the kids left I looked back at the roses and saw the note that was attached to it. I have a surprise for you. xx Liam I arrived to the flat and Liam talking to himself.

"Stay right there before she sees you."

"Babe I'm home." I sat my keys on the side table and put the roses in a vase.

"Shhh... Babe come here!" He said from the room.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just wanted to give you a surprise." He turned around and had a dog wrapped in his arms.

"Aww, he's so cute. What should we name him?"

"I was thinking, Loki."

"I like it." He handed me the dog and I gave him a kiss.

"How are we gonna do this Liam?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you know the usual things an owner needs to teach his dog."

"Oh like the... and the.." I nodded and went to the kitchen. I put Loki down and washed my hands.

"What do you want for lunch?"

"I was thinking of going out for lunch."

"What about Loki?"

Liam was putting a leash of Loki, "Already a step ahead of ya."

        I smiled and locked the door behind us. We walked over to Starbucks to get a drink first. We sat outside because we didn't want any trouble walking the dog inside. I stayed outside while Liam got our drinks. Loki was the cutest dog ever, he laid down and had his head on his paw until Liam came. When Liam came we went for a little stroll at the park. We came back to the flat and took the leash off Loki. I sat on the couch and turned on the tele.

"Good afternoon everyone, this is Tom reporting for you live in the studio. We have news on Liam Payne and Lilia Dowell" Liam sat next to me and the spokesman continued. "The couple have been together since June and haven't departed from each other ever since. We know that Lilia works in photography and we've spotted her and actually talked to her. Take a look."

Interviewer: Have you and Liam fought during your relationship?

Lilia: No, since he's in the studio and I'm here then we don't get mad at each other.

Interviewer: How has him being in the studio and you working here affect you?

Lilia: It doesn't affect me because, he always tends to deliver flowers or a gift. And he does it everyday so.. I mean.

Interviewer: Thank you for stopping and answering our questions, you must get back to work.

Lilia: No thank you, and yes I have to get back.

        After the short interview my phone rang, it was Mum. "Hello.."

"Honey we saw you on the news."

"You did see it. Mum I know you told me if I were on the news again-" She broke me off and kept rambling, but her voice sounded excited. After an hour of hearing her we said our goodbyes and hung up.