Chap. 12

Sunday morning and Liam's arms were around me all night. I checked my phone to see what time it was. 10:30 am. I snuck out of bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and kind of straightened my hair. I put it up in a ponytail and went back to the room to change. I came back and Liam was sitting up and the covers were up to his waist.

"Morning babe." He said smiling at me.

"Morning." I jumped on the bed and snuggled next to him.

"Do you want to unpack today or should I meet your parents?"

"Lets unpack and we'll meet them this Saturday."

        I looked up at him and he looked down on me. He climbed out of bed and I looked in my boxes to see what I can unpack and put in the closet. Liam had his stuff in drawers and the closet was empty. So everything I had I put in there. I got a pair of jean shorts, a white tank top, and a university sweater I had. I slipped on my socks and white Converse. I redid my ponytail and started to unpack some more. Liam walked in the room and laid on the bed.

"Do you want to make breakfast, or shall I make the breakfast?"

"I'll do the breakfast. What would you like?"

"Toast, with peanut butter and strawberry jam."

"Mmmm.. that sounds great." I went on the bed and laid next to him. He gave me a kiss and I went to the kitchen to start on breakfast.

~~

        I finished the sandwiches and heard Liam talking in the room. I peeked in and saw him looking at his screen. He got up and I ran to the counter and sat on a stool. I hear the door close and get two glasses and fill them up with milk. Liam is still talking to his computer screen, that made me wonder.

"Wow, over twenty thousand views. Babe you've got to see this." I took a bite of my sandwich and walked over to Liam.

"I know most of you are asking who that girl is and she is right here." Liam signaled me to come and he wrapped his arm me. I held his hand tightly and introduced myself.

"Hello fellow Directioners. My name is LIlia." I looked on the side and there were nice comments about me and Liam. Some of them were asking questions.

"Answer some." Liam said and ate is sandwich.

"A fan asked what are we doing. Well, I was unpacking my clothes and I made us breakfast." Loads of questions were pouring in, "Oh here's one. What do you and Liam do on your free time? We usually go to the movies, the park, or just shop around." I continued to eat and answer more questions.

        Liam turned the computer to him and answered some more questions. When I finished I took our plates and cups and placed them in the sink. I sat next to Liam on the couch while he was continuing his Twitcam. "Answer on more before we leave." He whispered.

"How did you two meet? Well, lets see. I was walking and I turned the corner when I stepped on someone's foot. He had really big feet, and in my head I was thinking great a guy. So I looked up at him and apologized. He had really sparkly brown eyes that you can't look away from. So we talked awkwardly and he walked me around and there."

        Liam was looking at me an leaned in for a kiss. We didn't realize that everyone was watching. We said our goodbyes and shut down the computer. I went back to the room to finish unpacking and Liam changed into a a white shirt and some jean pants. After I put away my clothes and undergarments I unpacked my shoes and put them right under my clothes. My hand bags also went inside on the closet and my both of my cameras I put on top of the bedside table.

"Where can we go now." Liam wrapped his arm around my neck.

"What are you thinking?"

"Maybe take a walk around the corner and get a drink of Starbucks then come home."

"Then I have work tomorrow. And then you'll be in the studio tomorrow.." I turned around to see him face to face.

"Don't remind me babe." He said whining.

"Ok then, lets just take a walk." I got my phone and put it in my front pocket. I grabbed Liam's hand and we went out the door. There were some paps following us but it didn't bother me like before. We stopped at Starbucks to get the usual and then went back to our flat.

"It's amazing how you can get through all this and still not get angry." I told him and sipped some of my laté.

"It's no big deal really, they're just fans that want an autograph and a picture."

"Really.." I repeated.

"We'll it's good that you get along with your fans." I continued.

"That's because of you. I get along with them because I know that they love you as much as I do." There was a pause. He continued, "Come to the studio tomorrow."

"But tomorrow I'll be coming out at three and you probably won't be there."

"Yeah I will, we're doing two more songs. Please.." He went down on both of his knees and held on to my hands giving me the puppy look.

"Oh alright." I finally gave up, "But pinky promise me that you'll be there."

"Pinky promise." We pinky promised and I went to the room to change into my pajamas.